. love sick

"y/n, hurry up!" a voice called out from behind you, sending a wave of wind rushing towards you

"y/n, hurry up!" a voice called out from behind you, sending a wave of wind rushing towards you. a warm scent filled your nose as you turned around to see a figure waiting for you.

"tachibana-san?" you muttered to yourself, facing his direction.

a big smile was in his face as he stood tall in the field of flowers, the soft wind blowing through his black locks. he started to run towards you while you stood there, watching his once small figure get bigger and bigger.

that expression on his face that you've never seen before, such a happy and genuine look compared to the usually stoic and calm expression.

you felt his arms wrap around you body, pulling you into his chest. stuffing your face into his chest, you took a deep breath in, inhaling his warm and comforting scent.

"y/n.." he whispered in your ear, sending butterflies to your stomach.

"i.."

you opened your eyes.

the bright sunlight immediately blinding you, making you stuff your face into the closest thing to you in order to avoid the light.

'that was a dream..' you thought to yourself, feeling a slight disappointment in your stomach.

a small sigh left your lips. you were about to raise your hand to rub your eyes but you felt something move in front of you.

you froze.

slightly looking up, you saw naoto's resting face. your eyes widened as you realized you were in naoto's arms.

'this has to be another dream.'

shaking your head, you attempted to get out of his embrace, carefully sliding yourself out of his arms but to no avail.

"mm.." he groaned, tightening his arms around you even more.

a heat immediately rising to your cheeks, you dropped your head. you were too shy to look up and see his face.

you weren't sure what to do, whether to wake him up or just get up and leave. to be honest, you didn't wanna leave, not yet at least. you looked down at your body to see that you were wearing a big shirt.

'wait.'

you shook your head. there was no way he changed you right? he wasn't that type of guy.. you think.

"l/n-san..?" a hoarse voice spoke, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"yes?" you replied, wiggling out of his grip and sat up.

you looked at naoto, noticing how red his face was. was he embarrassed or was it something else?

"ah.." he groaned to himself, placing his hand over his eyes.

your eyebrows furrowed, a slight worry setting over you.

"tachibana-san, are you okay?" you asked, worry evident in your voice as you scooted closer to him.

"i wanna say yeah but i don't think so." he said with a small chuckle.

a weird feeling settled in your gut. you removed his hand from his forehead and closed your eyes, taking a deep breath in before leaning your head down and placing your forehead against his.

"oh my god, your boiling!" you exclaimed, quickly pulling back. "uhm, is there a towel i can use?"

"l/n-san it's ok-"

"no, it's not okay. you got sick because of me." you cut him off in a stern tone, looking into his eyes.

his eyes widened, not expecting such a strong determination from you. a smile eventually making its way to his lips, he nodded his head.

"you can use any towel from my bathroom, make yourself at home." he instructed, making you smile at his words.

"oh uhm and i didn't change you by the way. i had my sister do it, sorry but you were wet and cold so.." he suddenly said, looking away.

a blush immediately rose up to your cheeks. "nono don't apologize! uhm i'll be back."

you quickly excused yourself to his restroom, closing the door behind you. back pressed up against the door, you could feel your heartbeat through your chest like it was about to pop out.

'okay calm yourself, tachibana-san has a fever.'

but at this point, you could easily be mistaken to have a fever with the heat on your face.

walking towards the cabinet, you opened the doors to search for a towel that you could use. your eyes scanned the area, quickly catching a white towel that you could use.

grabbing the towel, you walked towards the sink, turning the faucet on to wring the towel with some cold water.

soaking the towel under the cold water, you carefully wrung extra water out and walked out the restroom.

"tachi-" you were about to see but noticed the boy fast asleep.

a small smile made its way to your face as you approached him, lowering yourself to his level and carefully placing the towel on his forehead.

he moved slightly but quickly got comfortable again. you paused, taking in his pretty features, just staring at him.

....

'what am i gonna do now?'

# | TO BE CONTINUED