Fuyutake Oneshot

•••

Chifuyu has had a crush on takemichi for a while. It all started when Takemichi saved his best friend from getting stabbed, and ever since then he wanted to get close to the boy.

They gradually became friends until Chifuyu started developing feelings for Takemichi. He decided to hide those feelings until the time was right.

Now the two companions are sitting on the swings of their favorite park.

•••

Chifuyu was in a state of deep thinking and tuned out Takemichi's voice for his thoughts. Once he mustered up enough courage he spoke in a whisper, "Takemichi"

Takemichi stops talking and turns to look at Chifiyu, but when he turns, his eyes widen, and a blush forms on his cheeks.

•••

When he turned, his lips met with Chifuyu's. They shared a brief kiss, yet they were both engulfed in their fiery feelings. When the kiss broke Chifuyu embraced Takemichi and spoke softly by his ear, "I don't know how to put it into the right words but, I guess what I'm trying to say is.." he hesitated but continued, "I love you."

Takemichi's eyes widened and started to water as he muttered the other name, "Chifuyu-" he was cut off when Chifuyu continued his speech, "I have for a while now and it's been really difficult to gather up the courage and tell you, I know it's gonna sound cliché but, I don't know what I'd do if you weren't in my life and I never want to find out." By now Chifuyu was silently letting tears slip from his eyes on Takemichi's shoulder.

•••

There was a moment of silence until it was broken when Chifuyu heard a choked sob. He jolted his head up and looked at Takemichi, he was crying, his crystal eyes forming crystal tears. He felt as if the world stopped for a second as he stared at the sight.

He was broken out of his trance when Takemichi cupped his face in his hands and muttered his name once again, "Chifuyu-" he started but stopped, instead Takemichi did the easiest thing to show that he reciprocated Chifuyu's feelings.

•••

He kissed him. It was a short kiss but a kiss the two would never forget. It was passionate yet it allowed the two to express their feelings for one another.

After their second kiss was broken they looked into each other's tear-filled eyes and nestled in each other's arms. They didn't need to say anything. With both boys acknowledging the shift in their relationship they just enjoyed the new warm, colorful atmosphere around them.

•••

Fin~

•••