Out of Time

*Jason's POV*
I woke up to a bright light in my face and a pounding headache. Groaning I rolled over expecting to feel a warm, petite, little body next to mine, but all I felt was the cold, empty sheets. Sitting up I begin to search the room for the auburn haired beauty that shared this bed with me last night, but she is nowhere to be found. With a sigh I make my way to the bathroom and wash up a little before making my way into the kitchen.

As expected I see the love of my life standing over the stove making breakfast while music plays lowly in the background. As I stand in the doorway I take in her beauty. The way her auburn hair is cutely put up in a messy bun at the top of her head, the beautiful glow of her skin that's shows there is something exotic about her, the way her body curves in all the right places. I wanted to hold her small body in my arms right now, but I knew I couldn't because I fucked up our relationship. I knew I broke the only woman I will ever love's heart. I don't know how she could be kind enough to have let me stay here for the past week after all I've done. But maybe it's best that we stay apart for awhile, but I don't think I could truly ever let this magnificent human being go. I wish I could look into her icy blue eyes one more time and be the reason they sparkle so bright, but I know she'll never let me back into her heart.

My thoughts were broken when the sound of her phone ringing pierced the air. I watched as she spun around diving for her phone before putting it to her ear.

"Hey there stranger." She says playfully and I couldn't help but be curious as to who she was speaking to.

Kat let out a cute giggle responding to the caller, "Of course I didn't forget. How could I? I've been looking forward to this all week."

Not knowing what was happening was driving me crazy so I pulled out my phone and began hacking into the phone call and getting it in less then 10 seconds.

"I've been looking forward to seeing you all week. I miss your gorgeous face." A familiar male voice says.

"Stop it! You're making me blush!" She says while remaining true to her words and blushing a deep red color.

"I only speak the truth after all Superman tells no lies." And that's when it hits me that she is once again speaking to Clark Kent. This makes my blood boil knowing their history from the last time Kat and I broke up. They were never serious but from what I heard they had many sexual encounters.

"Mmm keep flattering me like this Mr.Kent and who knows what you may get for desert tonight." Kat says seductively and I knew she was biting her perfect pink lips.

"If I didn't know any better Ms.Wayne I would say that you are being a bad girl. Superman may just have to serve some justice tonight." He teases back.

"Hmm well Superman I've been a very bad girl maybe you're right maybe I need to be pubished." I didn't hear the rest because I immediately switched off the device once I felt the presence behind me.

"Don't stop on my behalf, please continue to spy on my sister's conversation it was just getting intersting." Damian, the demon himself said.

"What do you want Demon?" I snarl.

"I was just coming to get breakfast, but it looks like you need my help." Damian says.

"I don't need your help!" I snap at him and a smug grin takes over his face.

"Are you sure?" Damian says the evil grin stretching wider.

"Why would you help me anyway?" I ask suspicious of the Demon's motive.

Damian's face immediately goes unreadable as he looks at his sister then looks back at me.

"It's for her. She may look happy look at her eyes. She's hurt and she thinks she's fine but I know my sister. I know she's unhappy. I don't like you but I hate Kent. This will be the only time I'm helping you because if you screw up again I'm murdering you. I wasn't around when you first broke her but I heard your reasoning and I understood it. I don't know why you did what you did this time and I don't care but you make her happy."

That was probably the nicest thing to ever come out of the Demon that wasn't towards Kat.

An evil smirk spread across my face as I asked "What's the plan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone I know it's been awhile since I posted anything and I'm sorry. I have a couple of chapters finished up here that I never published that I will be publishing for my BIRTHWEEK!!!! My birthday is on Thursday so I might do something extra special on that day for you all. I just want to thank you all for being so supportive of me and my story. Love all of you and thanks for being loyal.