Ch.1: Proposal

Hugging yourself through the sudden cold breeze of the undercity near by hitting you. With each limp there was a soft groan of pain as you felt all of your body ache from bruises and sprains. "Fuck." You whispered trying to hold yourself together mentally ,you found the doors to your safe spot that was right by the shore line ,it was practically your personal secret border from Piltover to Zaun. You forced the latch open with a heavy groan ,the cold burning your exposed skin. It stung your lungs ,and made you nearly pass out in painful exhaustion. Stumbling down the copper rusted stairs that led into your hideout. You let the door slam behind you ,and locked it shut.

It was warm down there ,and the oxygen changed drastically from fresh air to the toxins of Zaun. It was dimly lit from the opposite exit that led into the undercity ,a neon green glow creeping into your hidden space. But how did the door get open, suspicion came over you. Reaching to grab your pistol ,you limped towards the light switch near by ,keeping your eyes forward. And flipped it on quickly, from the corner of your eye you noticed someone and immediately aimed your gun towards them. Your finger hesitantly on the trigger ,it was a young girl ,you couldn't believe you were aiming your rifle at a kid. Lowering your gun slowly ,you grew confused to why she didn't seem as scared or confused as you were. She sat on a ragid barstool, swinging her feet like a toddler. "You had one hell of a night ,didn't you?...... Y/L/N" It wasn't a surprise that she knew your name who didn't, anyone from Zaun knew who you were ,you were feared just as many other powerful people were.
"What?- What are you doing in here kid?" You panted heavily ,the adrenaline rush that had held you together while getting to your hideout was gone and you were weak. Backing up abruptly, your back hit the wall pretty hard ,letting your legs give out as your body slid to the floor against the wall ,a soft whine of pain was forced out. "I was here to kill you........" you looked back up at her in surprise ,then recognizing her as she stepped out from the shadows. Bright blue hair ,baby blue eyes ,and that deranged grin. "Jinx." You grumbled to yourself in realization. "Thaats me!" She sounded excited ,a bit to enthusiastic for someone as old as her. It annoyed you. She stood up from the stool aggressively as it rolled back ,you put your guard back up ,aiming your gun.

"You really should relax. Before I make you." Her tone got scarily serious ,you caught your breath still being in so much pain, but trying to focus. She put strange looking toys in your view ,she had been hiding them behind her back. Noticing the rings on them on her fingers ,bombs.

"Ok ,I-I'll relax."
   "Good girl." She pulled one of the rings anyway and your heart seemed to stop all in one, "By the way these aren't real anyways. See..."
The grenade looking toy rolled by your thigh after she had tossed it toward you. It exploded and confetti bursted all over you ,forcing down a nervous gulp and looking back up at her. She went to sit back on the stool while throwing the other fake bombs on the ground and letting them explode. She had your anxiety going and heart racing ,being full of unnecessary surprises. "How did you find me?" You asked as she spun in the chair taking a moment to think up a good answer. "Finding you was easy. I've been knowing of your whereabouts. Way before you destroyed one of Silco's labs. I know about that nice mansion up in piltover, about that office with all your documentation and plans ,which I burnt to the ground by the way." You clutched the gun in your hand as your irritation towards her slowly turned to anger ,this girl. She was far worse then Silco ,"I only destroyed it because I had been planning on killing you Y/L/N. I was going to kill you because you were stressing him out, Silco. I really don't like when he's stressed ,I figured if I got rid of you myself he would be okay again......" she sounded unsure, as if you had just asked her a difficult question.
She stopped spinning ,her back towards you now ,"But he'll never stop being stressed, because of this- this city." She pushed the doors open that revealed Zaun ,a heavy breeze coming in as you shuddered uncontrollably. Jinx stared out at it ,you could see the lingering feeling of loneliness on her face.