Ch. 1 - The Accidental Encounter

A/N - I hope you enjoy the story. (}-D) And please read the ending A/N.
____________________________________________

_______________

Misty's P.O.V. -
_______________

I accidentally ran into some people. Then I saw their guild marks, so I whistled for my partners. They came pretty quickly, and they both blocked me from being hit.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" This red-haired girl demands.

I touch Fawn's shoulder, and she says, "Are you sure, m'lady?" And I nod my head yes, and tell her to explain to them what will happen. She tells them, "She will be transferring her voice through me so she can explain everything."

They answer, "Ok... Thanx?"

"Hi. My name is Misty Dawn Meadows. This is my male exceed Mystic, and this is my female exceed Fawn. I am sorry for stumbling into you and for my weird movements earlier. I was moving my arms around, wondering if you are from the famous guild Fairy Tail?"

"We sure are..." This blonde-haired girl answered but was interrupted by the redhead.

"Let me introduce us... I'm Erza Scarlet, and this is Natsu Dragneel, Happy, Natsu's exceed, Gray Fullbuster, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvel, Carla, Wendy's exceed, and Juvia Lockser."

"It is nice to meet all of you. Um... I was wondering if I could maybe... Um... Come to your guild and um... Maybe talk to your um... Master?... And maybe join?"

"Sure! We just finished our mission. All we need to do is go back to the requester's house. And it is nice meeting you too." Wendy says.

"Oh, ok. Thank you." I say shyly with a slight blush on the top of my cheeks.

"Kawai..." I hear someone whisper.

"So Misty, may I ask what type of magic you use?" Erza asks.

"I use Elemental Dragon God Slayer magic." I say while holding Fawn up to my face shyly.

"Hey, Flame Brain. Why are you so quiet?"

"No reason. Ice Princess..." Natsu says provokingly.

"You wanna go!"

"You're on!"

"Boys, I BETTER not be HEARING A FIGHT STARTING!" Erza yells.

"NO MA'AM!" They both yell, and I giggle while holding Fawn still, so I cover her mouth and blush, then I turn us invisible after they see me blushing.

"Where did Misty go?!" Natsu yells.

"Don't worry about her. She is still here following us. She is just wanting to hide for a little bit." Mystic answers for me.

"Oh, okay. May I ask something, though?" Lucy asks.

"You may." Mystic answers.

"Why can't Misty speak with us?"

"That would be up to her to tell. But you have to gain her trust first. That is a touchy subject for her."