epilogue/thank you

surprise surprise i'm back after what..3-4 years💀 this is embarrassing but ig i forgot to post the epilogue so here we go (don't forget to vote or oikawa will be under ur bed tonight)

yamaguchis pov:

Those years of waiting and waiting for y/n to come back finally payed off. now me and y/n have been together for about 2 years now. was ukai okay w this relationship? nope not at all..was he gonna do anything about it? nope he's too scared of y/n and her killer spikes i mean i would be too😭.

we are graduating soon and all i can say is i'm glad she came back into my life i'm so glad i took my necklace out of under my shirt that day.

quick tsukki epilogue since i feel bad for making him the second lead</3

tsukki wasn't that thrilled about y/n ending up with his best friend. she was his first true crush and he's glad he still had a strong relationship with her after that or that would've absolutely destroyed him. even so, he continued to support them until the very end. he actually ended up getting a girlfriend his third year and they are very very happy.

end of tsukkis epilogue

every story deserves a happy ending and the journey yams and y/n had to finally make it back into eachother s lives and finally reconnecting and being together again definitely deserves a happy ending.

~fin~

THANK YOU SM FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY ESPECIALLY IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR (or even if you stopped reading like 3-4 years ago since i never updated) i love you guys so so much stay healthy don't forget to vote and bye bye now..time for me to go back into hibernation for another like 4 years 😭😭 ik this is like a shitty ending but seriously it's been years. even if it's bad i hope you still enjoyed majority of it ;))