"you sorry yet?"/daddy

"hello everyone it's natalie, so today i'm gonna be calling colby 'daddy' for the day and we're just gonna see how he reacts" i say to the camera as i'm in colbys bathroom.

"he's down stairs and i told him i'll be ready soon cause we're going to get coffee and lunch, he also knows i'm vlogging today" i say once more before heading down stairs to meet colby. he's ok him phone leaning on the island in the kitchen.

"say hi to the camera" i point it at him. he waves abs says hello.

we get into the car and we're in the drive thru for coffee.

"so we're getting coffee now because i'm thirsty, for you, daddy" i say to the camera then look at colby. he laughs.

we get our drinks and we head to tender greens for lunch.

"so we're at lunch but i'm not gonna film while we're eating" i smile to the camera then lean my head on colbys shoulder.

"what are you getting daddy?" i question innocently.

"the same as usual" he responds. instant mood change from him. his arms goes over my shoulders as he whisper in my ear.

"you better knock it off baby girl" my mouth goes agape. our food arrived and we ate.

"so i have to go to the store for some stuff really quick" i say to the camera as we drive to the store. colby has been kinda quiet today but i love being a brat.

"we got the goods we're gonna head home now cause we have a party to attend to at coreys house" i say to the camera before turning it off.

we get home and i go to the kitchen to put my groceries away.

"i'll meet you upstairs" colbys says before walking up the steps. once i hear the door close i start filming again.

"so it seems like he's a little mad from this" i stop and giggle. "i'm not sorry for any of this, i'm having so much fun" i say.

i walk upstairs and see colby in the bathroom fixing his hair.

"hi daddy" i say to him before putting my camera on the counter infront of us. he stares into my eyes and his tongue goes to the side of his mouth.

"why do you keep calling me daddy?" he asks then laughs.

i start to laugh "it's for the video, seeing how my boyfriend reacts to me calling him daddy" i respond then giggle to myself. he stares at me with a blank face.

"what daddy?" i ask innocently holding the camera to film our faces. he laughs once again.

"i think you need to turn off the camera" i smile at him and the camera and turn it off setting it on the counter. he instantly grabs my waist and pushes me up to the counter. grabbing my throat.

"you have been doing that all day, you know how hard it was to control myself?" he says to me. this is instantly turning me on.

"wanna know something daddy? i'm not even sorry" i reply to him. he chuckles then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. i'm giggles but once we get closer to his bed i realized. i fucked up.

"oh shit" i say.

"oh shit is correct" he says before putting me down on the bed.

"that's it, you have teased me enough" he says to me pulling my shoes off and my shirt and bra. his shirt and pants. then we're both naked.

"turn around" he demands.

i obey and get on my knees with my back arched and hands next to me.

"hands behind your back"

i obey again and he handcuffs them quickly. he gets behind me pushing himself in quickly. instantly starts pounding. my moans are so loud i can't control them. his hands land by my head. one hand goes under my chin making me look at him. pounding into me. my nails digging into my palms.

"f-fuck" i stutter. this feels so good but i don't think i can take it. he removes his hand from my neck and grips my hair pinning the side of my face into the bed looking at me.

"you sorry yet?" he asks. i can't get any words out. feeling him this deep. i whimper and try to make out a word for him.

"y-es" my mouth agape. i arch my back only want to feel him more. he groans above me. my knees are getting weak from the shaking. my orgasm is only reaching me more and more.

"you gonna come for me baby?" he asks. i hum in response.

my high washes over me, eyes rolling back, nails digging deeper into my palms. he groans again. i moan louder for him feeling myself pour out onto him.

he spills out in me. feeling wonderful. he uncuffs me and i lay down. legs giving out. he grips my chin once more making me look at him, with our sweat dripping and heaving breathing.

"better think before you do that again" he says before kissing my forehead. a small smile appears on my lips.

🧸🧸🧸