Christmas Memories - Part 2

My OC's from "The Hero of Sages" series are in this one! You can skip it if you'd like

When the colors faded again, they were in some sort of training ground. There was a Gerudo woman there, her red hair tied back, her tan skin glistening with sweat as she trained. "Yo! Ruto, your little brat's being annoying" said a voice. She turned to see a woman, a little younger than she was, dressed in a green tunic. "Yo! Kokiri" she mocks. "He's a seven year old, and his name is Link, in case you've forgotten" They all once again looked at Time. "This one isn't me. I've never met these people" he insisted.  

"No, I haven't forgotten. It's kind of hard to forget the person you saw die in front of you" she spits. "Oh, that's why your here? To debate over our parents, and our brother's deaths?" Kokiri glared at her, and Ruto laughs. "You may be his successor, but your still not as scary as dad was" she spits out. "You were scared of our father?" now Kokiri's laughing. "So were you! You literally spent days up in your room when you saw him tackle Veteran" Now they were all looking at Legend. "Not me" he insisted. "That idiot deserved it, he attacked me and Goro. Some Hero of Legends he was" she rolls her eyes. Now they were all confused. "Yeah, dad had some weird friends...." She rolled her eyes. "It's nice to see you again sister" she embraces Kokiri, smiling softly, and they realized that Kokiri was crying. 

"I miss them" she said softly. Ruto gulped back tears. "Come now, our father wouldn't be crying... would he? He wouldn't be crying his eyes out on Christmas!" Kokiri looked up at her, and cracked a smile. "He only ever had one eye to cry out of" They both roared in laughter, and locked arms with each other as they made their way through what looked to be a small desert town. "Link!" yelled Ruto. A boy who had been chasing after some other kid stopped, and looked up at her. "Yeah mom?" he asked. "Were you miss behaving for Aunt Kokiri?" he shook his head. "I've been good" Kokiri chuckled. "Come here little man" he ran into her arms as she picked him up, grunting under his weight. "I'm sorry...." he comments softly. "Oh please, I was much worse than you when I was that age..." she said, laughing. "Really?" he looked at Ruto, and she nodded. "Dad once locked her in her room for over a week because she snuck out" Link giggled. "You say it's funny now, but you wouldn't want to get on your grandfather's bad side" 

"He had a glare that could scare moblins away" Ruto joked, closing her right eye and glaring at Link, who shrunk away. "Trust me, you did not want to cross the Hero of Time" They were staring at Time again, who literally looked ready to faint in surprise. "Was grandpa really the Hero of Time?" asked Link, excited now. Kokiri chuckled. "Haven't we told you and Shad this a million times Link? Yes, now go find Shad and Agitha.... they're probably bored out of their minds...." The little kid jumped down from his aunt's arms, and ran off. As soon as he was out of sight, Ruto began to cry. Kokiri's eyes flickered with concern. 

"Sister... you saw them... In your dreams... Please tell me its not him" she begged. "I wish I could, but you know I have no control over who is the next reincarnate" Ruto sobbed into her sister's shoulder, hugging her close. "Please..... Do something..... I'll do anything to protect my son" she begged. Kokiri let a tear slip from her eye. "You met the Hero of Twilight, he's a tough guy, I'm sure that Link was fine on his journey" Ruto sobbed even louder. "I hate being part of this stupid family"

"So do I Ruto, so do I"