Seoul Dream Art and Music college.

The place everyone want to go and study Art or Music. Na Y/n, an aspiring Art lover had just transferred to the college shortly after moving in with her older brother Na Jaemin in his Seoul apartment a year ago. He goes to the college with his best friends Lee Jeno and Mark Lee.

Beep. Beep. Beep. y/n pov (it'll mostly be her pov most of the book unless I change it)

I press the button on my alarm and sit up just as my brother Jaemin barges into my room with a bag. He chucks it at me and opens the curtains.

"Get up little sis! Today is a great day!" He exclaims with his infectious smile and I chuckle.

He hops out of the room and I head into my connected bathroom. I shower and head back into my room, grabbing my outfit if the day.

I tie my boots up and spray my favourite sweet perfume that my brother got me for my 20th birthday

I tie my boots up and spray my favourite sweet perfume that my brother got me for my 20th birthday. I grab my bag and rush downstairs, jumping the last two steps.

"No running young lady! You'll fall and break your arm!" Jaemin scolds and I giggle, sitting at the table and eating my croissant. I finish my food and jump up as Jaemin heads to the door. He grabs his keys and locks the house behind us.

He drives to our college and we get out. We walk into the main building and I get attacked by a strong puppy, also known as Jaemin's best friend Lee Jeno. His other friend Mark Lee close behind.

"Hey y/n. You've gotten taller since the last time I saw you." Mark smiles and I punch his arm. "I'm only 5'2 and I'm not that shorter than you guys." I stomp my foot and the trio laugh at my childish actions. The bell rings and I head to my class room as the boys head to their class.

I walk into the room and instantly look over at the quite boy in the back. I walk towards him and sit in my seat next to him. We've been desk buddies since I started last year when I first moved in with Jaemin.

"Hi Renjun, how are you today?" Same question everyday and same answer everyday. "Good." He doesn't really speak to anyone unless he is asking the teacher something. I don't know why though, he's a quiet guy. Cute, but quiet.

"Renjun, what is your inspiration for today's project?" Ms. Dori asks and he looks at her before sighing. "My inspiration for today's project is other worldly things." He looks back down and the teacher smiles. "Thank you dear." She turns back to her desk and the two boys in front of us start chuckling.

"Oh my god. Did you see his braces? He looks so ugly." One whispers and the other nods. "And other worldly things? Who believes in aliens these days?" I glare at the two and turn to Renjun who looks sad at their untrue words.

"Hey Renjunnie, nothing they said is true. They just can't admit how cute you are with your braces." I grab his hand and he looks at it before looking up. He smiles softly and I poke his nose gently. He smiles wider and I giggle softly. We turn back to our work and I make a mental note to have a word with those punks after class.