𝐭𝐰𝐨ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You feel the cool wind blowing on your face, the tall street lights hitting the ground illuminating the road lighting the streets up from the darkness. You look at the side mirror staring at the cars behind you, the cars and street light you passed. Suna's hand on the wheel his eyes on the road.

You have absolutely no clue where you both are going but you just go with the vibe. You wanted to be anywhere but in a place with Atsumu.

You look at the moon reflection on the half opened window, "Rin where are we going?" He licks his pink lips, "i was thinking of going to the beach, how about that hmm?" You make eye contact with him for a few seconds and shrugged your shoulders, "i don't mind" He nods then fixes his eyes back at the road.

You found it so attractive, you thought to yourself why were you finding him attractive?, why do you feel some type of way when you are around him?, you've never felt this way about him.

You loved the sight of him his side profile his jawline his narrow fox eyed eyes, his grayish yellowish eyes, the you couldn't help but stare.

Suna's eyes met yours "you're staring princess", You place your elbow on the power window/ door lock control placing your head on your hand "couldn't help it you look pretty". A smile grew on his face "pretty... that's new" You furrowed your eyebrows, "this your first time being called pretty?"

Suna turned to look at you "yes, this is my first time being called pretty" There was silence for a few second "thank you" Suna adds on.

At this point you could see the water kissing the sand, the view was beautiful the moon reflection on the water.

────────────

You open the car door stepping out of the car closing it after, Suna turns off his car and brings his bag with him he steps out and locks his car. His hand reached out to you signaling you to hold him. You held his hand and he leads you tot he sandy bit. No one was there it was just... empty.

You found a massive rock and you drag Suna towards it, "let's sit there" you reach the rock and you both say on it. "no sit here" Suna pats on his lap.

You felt a bit shy and felt your cheeks get hot "nah, it's alright i can sit here" Suna shook his head and grabs your what's lifting you up to sit on him.

Your eyes lit up in shock, you didn't expect him to do that. He rests his head on your shoulder and wraps his arm around you "y/n after we smoke and chill let's get food" You placed your hands on top of his "yeah that's a great idea we should. Suna releases you and brings out already rolled blunts.

"should we take turns?" he's asks, You shrug your shoulder "i don't mind" He lights the blunt few seconds later he lets out a white cloudy smoke and passed it to you, you took a hit letting out a puff of smoke. It was so strong you could already feel it hitting. You pass it back to Suna.

You felt your face being grabbed, Suna turns your face to look at him "open your mouth sweetheart" he says. You opened your mouth obeying his command, you watch him inhale as much smoke as possible.

He goes closer to your face and blows the smoke into your mouth. You inhale it as he's blowing into your mouth.

Your lips touched and connected you felt his tongue go in your mouth, he grabs your neck slightly squeezing it. The kiss turned into a long sloppy one.

He sucks on your bottom lip until a your phone interrupted. You both pulled out you noticed Suna smiling.

You check to see who texted you and it was from the group chat asking where you both where.

^more new chats

Kita
where did Suna and Y/N go?

Aran
they've been gone for a while now

lina
let them be 🙄

Samu
right??
where are y'all ‼️⁉️

Suna
mind your business 😐

You
why y'all asking?

Kita
nothing in particular
just y'all've been gone for too long

Suna
we will be back later.

You both turned off your phone but this time you put your phone on silent. "let's take a pic" Suna insisted. You felt butterflies in your stomach, goodness you were blushing so hard in the inside.

You turned on your phone once again and went on snap camera. Suna took a hit and held it in he then passed it to you you did the same.

He got closer to you and you both let out the smoke at the same time doing the ghost trick. You took a picture while you were at it.

Fuck we look so hot you thought to yourself. You showed it to Suna, a smirk appeared on his face "i like that one send it to me" he said with a raspy tone. "yeah it's really pretty" you replied.

While you were sending it to him Suna quickly packs up his things. "Rin come on let's goooo" you drag him towards his car.

 "Rin come on let's goooo" you drag him towards his car