✧◝7◜✧

*author Pov*

Sunghoon dragged Namjoon and hobi to the field seens the others are here Taehyun, yeojun and Jungwon
They arrived there "I just realized how big this school is-" hobi said and the others chuckled "yeah it really is!" Jungwon said laughing "anyways Hi Joonie!" Yeojun said and taehyun smiled "sup" taehyun said "Hi" Namjoon said smiling "damn this bish is going to be the death of me" yeojun said laughing "Sure~ Not that popular guy Named Soobin?~" Taehyun said teasing "shut up yo squirrel!" Yeojun said hitting taehyun's arm lightly "yeah yeah fox" taehyun said "Anyways have you guys heard of the other playboy-" jungwon was cut off by hobi "HOW MANY PLAYBOY OR PLAYGIRLS ARE IN THIS SCHOOL?!" Hobi said and we all laughed "Idk- anyways the playboy named Jay Park the son of a CEO?" Jungwon "yeah I know him and soobin-" Namjoon got cut off by yeojun "YOU KNOW CHOI SOOBIN?!" Yeojun gasped and I nodded "waw" yeojun said "why u wanna know about Jay Park huh jungwon?" Namjoon said smirking "nothing much tbh" jungwon said "anyways I'm hungry can we go now?" Yeojun said "you always are" taehyun said "So? FOOD is FOOD!" Yeojun said "PERIODT." Jungwon said "yeah yeah let's go" sunghoon said.

*JIN P0V*

I

was talking to soobin and Jay my other friends seens Taehyung we're with Jimin and Jungkook "so long time no see Jin" soobin said chuckling "I still can't believe you have a innocent face in a cruel soul!" Jay said to soobin who just chuckle"duh I got it from Jin" soobin said and I smirked "Fact" I said chuckling "so about the nerd" soobin asked "who nerd?" I said in a cold tone  "the one that you been addicted to?" Jay said "oh you mean Namjoon yeah.." I  Signed "Hard to get?" Jay said "Yeah.." I said "damn your really falling inlove huh?" Soobin said chuckling "shut up your inlove with a fox!" I said "shut up" soobin scoffed "y'all really having a crush on people who are low" Jay said "shut up I only see Namjoon on his knees begging" I said smirking "damn you whipped" Jay said "actually Addicted" soobin added we all turned to some screaming which was the six
hobi, sunghoon, yeojun,taehyun, jungwon and my baby which was yeojun screaming and Sunghoon running "YAH FCKING PARK SUNGHOON!" Yeojun yelled at sunghoon running with yeojun's phone "OH SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON ANOTHER CHOI!!!!" Sunghoon yelled still running and the others looking done and I heard Namjoon say  " I gotta go to the library for a sec just maybe see you later" Namjoon said "Sure" jungwon and hobi said and taehyun hiding from someone Namjoon nodded and went to the library I smirked licked my lips "yo you good?" Hobi said looking at taehyun "S-shut up his there!" Taehyun whispered yelled looks like his hiding from Beomgyu "your scared of him..?" Jungwon said bursting off laughing which was Jay looking at, "S-shut up!!" Taehyun whispered yelled apparently he got the attention of beomgyu and beomgyu looked at him taehyun gulped and ran "YO YOU PUNK!" Beomgyu yelled hoping tae heard him but he just ran "what's up with him?-" hobi said "idk but let's follow him he might jump off from the building!" Jungwon said dragging hobi with him "I gotta go too" I said looking at them "what? Going to the library too~?" Soobin teased "yeah~" "what you waiting for?! GO!" Jay said and I just smirked and walked to the library.

*Namjoon P⁰v*

I was in the library searching for a book seens I was curious I looked up on the shelves and saw it all away up 'this bish gotta make my life HARDER' I thought to myself (Namjoon is shorter than Jin in this ff) I was reaching it and someone grabbed it and turned me I signed when I saw who it was "need it baby~?" Jin asked pinning me to the wall "what do you want now?" I whined with a pout "damn I swear your literally the death of me,huh?" Jin said smirking and leaning to me again "shut up.." I said "just give me that!" I said looking at him "this?" Jin said holding the boom and I nodded
"give me a kiss and I will give it~" Jin said and Namjoon rolled his eyes "what do you even want?" Namjoon asked "what do I want? Oh baby~ just one thing..for you to be Mine" Jin smirking Namjoon signed 'i can't believe I'm doing this..' Namjoon thought Namjoon pecked Jin on the cheek and grabbed the book and walked out regretting what he just did leaving Jin wide shook his other hand on the cheek were Namjoon kissed him, Namjoon was regretting it I walked down the hall seeing soobin he looked at me and smiled"Soo what's your next class huh nerdy?" Soobin said "Stfu already u hoe" Namjoon said "W0W R00D!" Soobin said,soobin wrapped his arms around Namjoons shoulder and walking down the hallway but Lil do they know Jin saw everything.

Author pov

Soobin and Namjoon said goodbye seens they had different class Soobin was walking to his class until Jin stopped him "Oh sup hyu-" soobin was cut off by Jin's cold stare "what?" Soobin said "Didn't I just saw you with Namjoon..Huh?!" Jin said grabbing soobin's collar "BROO CHILL" Soobin said and Jin letted go of soobin's collar and Jin signed "possessive much? How many times do I need say that..I Like Yeojun plus I treat Namjoon like a Lil bro so no need" soobin said and Jin nodded Jin actually believes soobin,soobin never betrayed Jin seens when they were kids Jin was just overprotective and just cold when someone goes near Namjoon "okay.." Jin signed and soobin Walked in class with Jin.

(jungwon,Jay Namjoon are in the same class while Jin,Soobin, Yeojun are in the same but they switch)

Third pov(in Namjoon's class*

Namjoon was sitting next to a boy he fcking hates it not Jin it's Taemin Namjoon was annoyed by him Taemin isn't that much annoying as Jin but he was really annoyed Taemin sometimes Touches Namjoon and Namjoon just got annoyed and irritated which Jay was sitting with jungwon Jay saw all of it Jay was really irrated by Taemin Jay has a plan of Telling this to Jin after class.

Afterrrrrrrr*

Jay got up and ran outside waiting in the hallway for Jin and soobin,the two got out of class and saw Jay and they walked up to him"Hey" Jay said "what's the news?" Soobin asked looking at Jin which was looking at Namjoon intensely"KIM SEOKJIN" Jay yelled and Jin snapped and looked at Jay "I was saying that Taemin became Touchy around Namjoon you idiot" Jay said and Jin smirked "Looks like I haven't warn him enough" Jin said bitting his lips "so later night?" Soobin said and Jin nodded which was Jin smirking.

After school.

Jin was waiting Infront of Namjoon's last class which he always does so he just skips class sometimes Namjoon came out and signed as soon as he saw Jin,Jin pulled and wrapped his arms around Namjoons waist and Namjoon just scoffed "what do you want??" Namjoon asked annoyed "Nothing much~ I'm just driving you home u know~?" Jin said and Namjoon got out of Jim's grip "I don't know and I don't care" Namjoon said and started walking Jin just ran to Namjoon and grabbed Namjoon's hand and just starting to drag him to Jin's car in the parking lot they got there. "Seriously?! I don't wanna!" Namjoon said "Just Come in or don't make this harder~" Jin smirked while opening the back seat Namjoon signed and got in and so does Jin,Jin closed the door and started driving to Namjoon's house Namjoon was texting someone and Jin was curious who it was "who's that your texting?" Jin said in a cold tone that made Namjoon nervous"it's just yoongi" Namjoon said and Jin nodded they arrived at Namjoons House Namjoon opened the door and grabbed his bag "Bye cutie" Namjoon rolled his eyes and closed the door walking inside and Jin drove to his house as well.

Yeaaaaaaaah
Late upload cause I'm busy so hehe I'm just asking if you guys can recommend me some Namjin topjin bottomjoon ff plssss:)))
I got bored so I just started writing this so hope you enjoy!! Mind voting?? Pls? It's okay anyways BYEEEE