Get to know a little bit about me :)

Hey so you can skip this if you want but I just wanted y'all to know some things about me :)

Updated: 22/10/2023 (I think it shows on the chapters now tho)

Birthday: October the 16th (the same as kiri's)
Height: I'm 154cm (5 foot) tall
Zodiac sign: I'm a Libra ♎️
Age: I'm 17 and I'm in year 11 and I think that's junior for the Americana's?
What do I like to do: I love to sing, paint and write on this book :) (sometimes)

Favourite food: sushi, cheesecake and any noodle dishes
Favourite artist: Melanie Martinez, joe hisaishi
Favourite song: the phantom of the opera
Favourite aesthetic: cottage core, fairy core and light academia
Favourite animal: I like bunnies and lambs
Comfort anime: toilet bound hanako kun and ouran high school host club {I know it's problematic but I'm attached to it :,( }
Favourite colour: pink and green
Favourite anime: the disastrous life of saiki k
Favourite school subjects: Accounting, general maths and business management (I'm going to do an accounting course when I go to university)

Favourite game: now don't judge me but I'm kinda attached to a roblox game called royal high 😭 I've played it since I was 11. I also like cookie run kingdom and pizza pizza.

What is my sexuality and what do I identify as: I'm a female and I go by she/her and with sexually I'm not really sure to be honest so unlabelled, but I think I might be a lesbian and also I haven't had a crush on someone in 5 years so I might be on the A-spectrum. UPDATE: I have had crushes on people now and a lot, but I still don't really know what my sexuality is and would rather not focus on labels also still go by she/her and I don't think I'm on the A-spectrum anymore.

How did I find out I was a little: well actually I saw a Video of someone talking about it and she said it could  help other people with their anxiety, so I tried it and I liked it but I also did it because... let's just say I didn't have the best dad in the world when I was younger.

Request are no open anymore 🙃 sorry I just can't do them. Also it was a lot easier when my book didn't have many reads Because that meant not as many people requested, and that was fine. Also now I'm really busy with school and work so it's hard to find to write in this book and when I do have time I'm just not in the mode.

Love - moon 🌙