Tape

Seth pov

I'm sat here thinking of ways to get Nikki to talk to me. The Rose was an epic fail! I also tried other things: chocolates - she spit them out and throw the box away. Cupcakes- she refused to eat them claiming it isn't her cheat day. And worse of all, a perfume. She made it seemed like I was telling her she smelt bad and she sprayed some in my eyes before breaking the bottle. If you haven't guess by now, I'm never buying perfumes for anyone again.

"Seth is your eye okay?" Randy taunted as he passed by me. I flipped him off and he laughed even more than he was before. Asshole. It have been like that ever since! Everyone laughs at me and ask about my eyes. My eyes are fine! Why would you even ask that? Geez some people are so inconsiderate and stupid. Speaking about inconsiderate and stupid, the king of both those things is walking my way, Dean Ambrose.

"It has been a week now. So if you are going to ask me if my eyes are okay, they are fine. Alright?" I told before he even open his mouth.

"I wasn't going to ask you that?"

"Someone with some sense! I mislabeled you."

"I'm going to ignore that. I was going to ask you if any glass went up in your foot from that bottle?"

He began to laugh and so did everyone else around us. Ugh! No, I labeled him just perfect. I rolled my eyes and send my middle finger to all of them. These guys are all stupid, even the divas.

"Apart from that, how is Alexa?" Dean asked sitting on a random chair that was there. I looked at him and shrugged. I don't really pay the girl any attention and she doesn't seem to mind. It is like she just gets it. "I'm going to break up with her. She isn't the one I want," I said spat on my shoe before rubbing it with a cloth to add some shine to it. "Dude, stick with Alexa. Nicole doesn't want you," Dean told looking down at my newly shined shoe as I repeated my pervious actions. "Oh, like how Renee don't want you." I got angry and snapped at him but I immediately regretted it, seeing the look on his face. "Wow Seth, I thought we were better than that. You just went for the low blow, see ya around." He got up from the chair kicking it over as he walked away from me. I ran my hands over my face, defeated.

"I just can't win, can I?" I asked looking up to the sky. I rolled my eyes and walked to the curtain for my match against Luke Harper at this open house show.

When I got there I saw Nikki, Eva and Dolph talking as they stopped when they saw me. Nikki looking over to me lastly as Eva and Dolph did a horrible job at hiding there smiles! "Uh hey Nikki, can I talk to you real quick?" I sort of timidly asked as she looked at me and rolled her eyes, making her way over to me. I began to smile seeing that she is coming my way.

She looked up at me with those bright brown eyes and I swear my heart stopped and that never happened before. I was cut short of the trance she had me in as I felt a piece of tape being slabbed across my mouth. "Don't speak to me ever again. Which part of that didn't you get?" She looked me in the eyes again before walking off. Dolph and Eva began to laugh real loudly with Dolph snapping a picture of me. I rolled my eyes, yanking the tape from my mouth. "Ouch! fuck!" I cursed as I dropped the tape to the floor walking out upon hearing my theme song.