This Is Us

Isabella's POV:

"Iz hurry up! We're gonna be late for Cameron's party!" Snapped by best friend Lily. "Hold on a sec, I got to finish my hair!" I screamed back to her. I glared at my self in the mirror. I don't usually say this about my self, but, damn I looked hot!

I was wearing a beige translucent loose shirt that was covered in tiny black locks. The top of the shirt had 3 tiny black buttons that made the shirt even more adorable. The shirt was complete with a black bandeau. I was also wearing a straight up black pencil shirt that was skin tight like another layer of skin. My shirt was comfortably tucked into my pencil skirt. I was wearing black toms that fit me perfectly. My long dark brown hair was straight as a whip and reached just below my breasts. The lids if my eyes were covered with a black smokey eye treatment that really made my brown eyes stand out. I quickly grabbed my dark button up shirt and joined my best friend in then porch.

I slip on my sexy black coat and button up all 5 beige buttons. "Jesus you finally get your cute butt out here?" Lily playfully smacked my ass as she said it. "Girl you look hoooooot!" I have to giggle. She's so hilarious. "I know! Just look at me!" I say winking at her. "Look at us!" She says. Damn we looked mighty fine.

We took one last glance in the porch's mirror, then finally left. We we're definitely excited for Cameron's party. Hell, this was going to be the biggest party of the year. Makes sense since where he is the most popular guys at school. (Probably the biggest jerk too).

"Iz. We are getting wasted tonight." Said my best friend. She's such a badass, unlike me. "Um you can, I'm not." I say to her. I liked to party, but shit, I don't like to get arrested! We're only 16 and I'm not going to risk jail or my virginity at 16. "God Iz, you gotta lay back! It's a party. It's meant for this shit." She says, as she makes a harsh turn around the corner. And awkward silence then accommodates that last comment. I turn up the radio pleased when I hear my favourite song.

Lily and myself grin at each other and start to sing along with the song.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy until we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend its love. And never,never, never stop for anyone, tonight lets get some- and live while we're young!"

"OMG I love that song SO MUCH." Shrieks Lily. Thank god that got her mind of alcohol. Lily and me giggle together. "Hells yes! We're here!" I say screaming. Cameron's driveway is already blocked with cars. Lily swivels her car around and parks it next to the sidewalk.

"Be cool. We got to own this party babe." Lily reminds me. "I know." "Okay find a hot guy." She says. "I know." I reply once again.

Me and Lily hop out of her car.

Gasps from people come from everywhere. I look up to see some kid staring at me. We automatically look into each others eyes.

"Lily! I found a hot one!" I whisper to her.

This party just started.