Chapter One

It was a warm night. The night's skies were so dark not even the stars were out. Walking along a dirt rode a hooded kept quiet not saying anything. The figure kept walking until a bar came into view.

Katherine's POV

I pulled my hood up, before slowly walking into the bar. I was hungry. I needed to hunt. And I will. I couldn't help the evil smirk that was plastered on my face.

I sat down in a booth. My hood was still down blocking my face. The only thing that
a person could see would be my blood red lips. Out of boredom, I tapped my nail onto the nail making a tapping sound. Some of the people turned to look at me, but I didn't look at them. Didn't even acknowledge them just stared straight up ahead.

A few mintues later of me just sitting there. I felt a presence coming up behind me. I sniffed , and grinned.

I turned around slowly to face the young man. He was human. I could tell by his fresh beating heart, and that delicious blood pumping in his veins. I subconsciously licked my lips just waiting for the perfect moment to get a bit out of him .

"Hello, miss."He said with a Canadian accent. I nodded my head , fully facing him now. I sent a small wave his way. "Ello!"I said sarcastically. The young man nodded.

"Ya new around here?"He asked. I rolled my eyes. People always want to ask questions . I nodded my head slowly. "Yes. Yes, I am. "I said not completing lieing for once. I began to Canada once. I was just going through I didn't stop to stay or anything.

The man nodded smiling softly. "Ya plan on staying long?"He asked.No I shrugged my shoulders. "Something that captures my attention come along then yes. "I said

"Captures ya attention eh?"He asked.

"Yeah."I said nodding. My thirst was beginning to grow uncomfortable. I needed to feed.... I smirked looking up at him.

***

The man name was Marcus Times. I lowered him in without him even knowing. Marcus was very talkative. He talked way too much. But, he did get me much needed information.

We were now walking side by side. My thrist growing until I couldn't hold back any longer. In a blur, I pushed him on the cold wet wall. My hand was at his throat choking him. Fear instantly settled in his eyes.

"You wanna know what Marcus...."I whispered in his ear. He was shaking now. I smirked, I fed on it. "I'm starved."I said

"I-I-I get you s-s-something t-t e-eat."Marcus choked out. I tilted my head.
I nodded. "Ooh, yes you can."I said baring my fangs out.

The next thing you know I bit into his neck sucking the life outta of him. His screams echoed through the night. Until, he was no more. I let go of his neck, and watched as his body slumped down onto the cold wet ground. Dead.

I licked his blood off of my lips.