Preface

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first ever fanfic in Wattpad and also my first crossover fic that I /finally/ write and not just ideas collecting dust inside my head.

I wrote this fic because I LOVE crossover; every time I'm into a franchise I'm always immediately tried to connect it with my past obsession. This is one of the ideas I have, and also the first to be written and published.

By the way, if you look at the cover, you will notices the number 1 on it. That's because I already planning to make a volume 2 when I wrote this. Eventhought I am not even start chapter 2 as I write this.

Oh and this fic, even if it has a serious sounding title, actually will be more like a oneshot series about Boboiboy and his ability. Well, for this volume anyway.

And I also have to note that it may be crossover with Bungou Stray Dogs, but no BSD characters will appear in this story. Because it's in Malaysia and BSD are based on Japan. Sorry. It will be pretty much focused on Boboiboy. I hope you still enjoy reading this tho.

----------

Disclaimer:

Boboiboy (c) Nizam Razak

Bungou Stray Dogs (c) Kafka Asagiri

Background Cover Art (c) Alamy

----------

Warning:

English is not my first language and it has been such a long time since I wrote something, so the story might be a little bit wonky. Also the characters may or may not be OOC. A casual reminder that BSD is a seinen manga, but don't worry too much about it because this fic will pretty much focused on BBB which is a kid's show.

If you don't like it, please press the back button! Thank you for your understanding!