And So The Little Yellow Robot Knows

Hey everyone! Welcome to my very first crossover fic! That I'm actually writing and not just an idea collecting dust in my head.

I've been thinking about this idea for several months. It's been a long time since I came back to the Boboiboy fandom (however on and off it is)! I've had a few crossover ideas with it, including a crossover with Bungou Stray Dogs!

(I like Bungou Stray Dogs, even though it's a bit underrated, but this manga is really great. My favorite character is a father with red hair, 5 kids, and loves curry. BSD fans, what's your favorite character?)

The notes are getting too long, never mind, let's just read the story!

(Maybe with this I can writes my other fanfic ideas... hopefully...)

(Oh yeah, warning: Mixed language and maybe OOC)

-.-

This chapter take place at Original Boboiboy Season 1

-.-

That afternoon, at Tok Abah's house, the old man was seen unpacking the contents of the drawer under the TV. There were a lot of scattered things around him and the cabinet doors were all open. He seemed to be in a hurry, as if looking for something important.

"Assalamu'alaikum, Ato- eh? What happen?"

From the door, a boy axppears wearing an orange vest and also his iconic orange hat, holding a soccer ball on both of his hands. Beside him there is a round yellow robot flying slowly towards the frantic grandfather.

The grandfather looked at his grandson, "Wadoi...  Atok's shop is done for!" he groaned as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Why Tok Abah?" Asked his grandson as he approached, "What's wrong with Atok's shop?"

"The plaque contains the permit file for the Atok shop! Is lost!" cried Tok Abah, pulling his thinning hair.

"Hah? Atok lost the shop permit file?! Oh no!" Ochobot exclaimed then floated to the unopened drawer, helping Tok Abah to find the plaque.

Boboiboy put down his soccer ball and asked his grandfather, "Atok, what kind of plaque?"

"The plaque that usually attached next to the stove at Atok's shop."

"Ah? How did it disappear?"

"Earlier Atok took it off to be cleaned, then Atok went to the kitchen for a moment. When I came back, the plaque was gone!" Tok Abah then ran towards the kitchen, looking more desperate.

"Calm down Tok! Boboiboy will help find Atok's plaque! Boboiboy Kuasa Tiga!" Boboiboy exclaimed as he split into Petir, Angin, and Tanah.

"Okay," Tanah took over, "You go to the storage, help Atok lift things and look for the plaque," he said while pointing to the Angin. "Yes Boss!" salute Angin.

"And you," Tanah pointed to Petir, "Upstairs, maybe the plaque is there."

"Hn." Short, dense and clear. That's our beloved Petir.

"I'm going to the cafe, maybe it's tucked in there." Tanah said.

Then they went off to their respective places.

ONE HOUR LATER...

5 creatures lying in front of the TV. Around them scattered things make the house look like it's been hit by a hurricane. Not from Angin, mind you.