Lovers Celebration

Lover’s Celebration 

By: Rachel Knab  

     After Sam and Colby’s red-carpet interview and after party me and Colby went to our hotel, we got to the room door I grabbed his tie and drug him into the room. We locked our lips, he smiled into the kiss, I took his tie off, unbuttoned his black jacket and then his black button up shirt I pushed him onto the bed, I got on top of him, straddling his waist. I then started at his neck biting all the way down to the pants leaving a trail of hickeys I then started to unbutton his pants, but he grabbed my arms and flipped me over on my back. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head, taking it off, putting his hand under my bra squeezing my left breast. His right hand inched its way to my back undoing my bra taking it off, kissing me. 

    He then went to my chest kissing in between my breast. I let out a small moan. He kisses and nibbles all the way down to my pants. He started to unzip them with his mouth. I then sat up and grabbed the waist of his pants pushing his stomach, sliding to the edge of the bed, I got on my knees and looked up at him. 

     I grinned then pulled down his pants along with his briefs, his member bounced up I grabbed it in my hands licking the tip, teasing him. He grabbed a hand full of my hair and pushed his member further into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. He thrusted it about 6 times and held it at the back of my throat for 3 minutes. he released my head, I grabbed it licking from the base to the tip. He then picked me up laying me on the bed taking my pants off. 

      He came back up to my lips kissing me passionately, going from my chin to my breast squeezing both then nibbling at my right nipple as he pinches the other. He goes to top of my panty's and grabs them with his mouth pulling them off. He then slingshot them across the room, I chuckle at him while biting my lip. He starts kissing and biting my inner thighs I let out a little sigh. He moves to my jellybean flicking his tough over it a few times then he sucks on it while licking it, my back arches in delight as I let out a small moan about to cum, but he stops before I can.  

      He grabbed my arm turning me around I bent over resting my chest and arms on the bed, he lined his member up and pushed it in slowly l let out a gasp in pleasure. I tightened up around him he thrusted the rest of the way in hitting my g-spot. He leaned over biting the back of my neck a couple times leaving more hickeys, he bits my ear and then whispers, “you ready for me to start moving baby”. I shake my head yes, and he starts thrusting in and out slowly. I tell him to speed up a little bit and he speeds up a lot my eyes roll to the back of my head as I moan with every thrust.  

      I say, “fuck this feels so fucking good Colby”. In a husky voice He says, “oh I know baby I can fill you pulsating around me.” He then grabbed my arm flipping me onto my back where I would be facing him. He grabs both of my rest in one of his hands while the other was gripping my thigh. he starts thrusting again, he speeds up beginning to kiss me he bites my lip. I start moving my hips with every thrust making him hit my g-spot every time.  

I say, “oh god I'm going to cum, don’t stop keep going.” “Oh, baby I don’t plan on stopping until I'm at my limit, so brace yourself.”  I shudder with pleasure scratching Colby's back leaving marks, two of the scratches start to bleed. Colby lets out a deep moan when I tighten up around him. Colby starts thrusting faster and faster. I tighten around him, climaxing again. He pulls out releasing everything onto me. He leans down and kisses me biting my lip.  

The next morning, I get up to get ready. my legs give out and I fall to the floor. Colby wakes up to the sound of a thud. Not seeing me beside him he looks over the side of the bed. He laughs, I turn to him asking “what the hell are you laughing at?” Colby tells her. “I'm sorry but you loved it so much I couldn’t stop, and you told me not to.” Colby picked her up taking her to the bathroom to cleanup and get ready. 

A/N 

Thank you so much for reading hope you liked it. If you did just leave a comment on what types of one shots, you would like to read. I hope it's not to cringy this is the first spicy thing I've written.