Introduction

Hello readers! 👋 My name's KnightWolf001 and this is literally my first my Wattpad story that I'll be writing. So if you like this story, be sure to leave some votes/comments cause I appreciate some feedback from you all. Anyway, I'll explain in the next chapter what this story is about if any of you are curious about what this story is about. (Or if any of you have read the description of this story before reading it, then you'll understand why I'm making this story). For the story ideas that I came up with in this story, please be sure to write them in the same style as DarthKalivak, DragonDRyu, Zeta_Lyfe, SonicBlade40, Jirehl_Flynn, Ghost_Phoenix, xSpartanLeox, Spartan_Abby_Wren, Luigitails789, CruderPlace13, Anorexic_AuthorII, TheElevatedOne, Chorus8, Fireslash97, Cmonkey512, Coop_16, KidRupert, and Russelkier so readers old and new, especially me, don't get confused by how the story is written. If you're planning on writing on the stories that I will mention in this story, let me know in the comments or message me so I can check them out. Also, check out some of the work the writers I mentioned above made and support them the best way you can. Btw, updates for this story depends if I enough motivation to continue working on it. Thank you, stay safe, be good people, and I hope you all will continue to support me and the other writers I have mentioned in this story.

Btw, sorry if this chapter is different from before when you first read it, I accidentally deleted it since I'm new to whole writing stories thing. Whoopsies! 😅