Best moments

Anubhav lay on bed beside her keeping some distance. But her next move causes him to hitch his breath. She snuggled in his neck while tightly holding his arm.

AS : d...don't worry haseena... I'm with you always...
(He hardly able to speak)

Haseena just hummed
After sometime he releases his hand from her grip and put it beneath her head. She too more snuggled in him.

6:30am Morning
Anubhav woke up and saw haseena in his arms he kissed her forehead.

AS (in mind) : I want my every morning to start like this... I'm really in love with this girl man, she had suffered a lot still she is so calm and humble... Like if something like this happened to me I have completely change myself into a rude and arrogant personality but she has something different inside her. I promise you haseena I will always try to make you happy.

He got up from bed and look at his phone which were reflected 4 missed calls from his mom and  9 missed calls from Karishma. He called them back.

KS : Anu Bhaiya where were you up all night?? (Worriedly)

He tell Karishma the whole incident of last night

KS : oh my god.... How is Haseena... Is she alright?

AS : she is sleeping
(Said while looking at haseena)

KS : sleeping??? (Shocked)

AS : yeah sleeping... (Casually)

KS : When her mother used to have a slight headache, she couldn't sleep properly throughout the night and how can she sleep after such a big scandal happened last night??

AS : I don't know...

KS : wait... were you both slept together all night??

AS : a... Yes but we just slept... Nothing else (nervously)

KS : she is really a love lack person... Might be she feels comfortable or warmth around you...

AS : yeah.. maybe...

After an hour haseena woke up.
For a minute she forgets everything, but when she remembered it, she again broke down into tears and called vaibhav.

On call

HM : vaibhav... Our... Our mom is no more... (Said between weeps)

VK : whatt???

HM : yeah... She got heart attack last night

VK : haa to isme itna rone ki kya baat hai... She was old anyway... ab ek na ek din to jana hi tha unhe bhi...By the way she reduced the burden of house no??

HM : vaibhav.... She is your mother.... Not burden in the house atleast not for me

VK : but for me she is a burden... Understood.. now get lost I've an important meeting now

Anubhav who was in the balcony came and saw her talking on phone. He listened to all their convo and gritting his teeth on the way vaibhav talked to her. She hanged up the call and started crying again. He came and sat beside her.

AS : Haseena I know it's difficult but you have to move on... Whoever has come into this world has to go one day afterall death is the only truth of life... C'mon go and fresh up I'll make something for you.

Haseena nodded

After 2 days,
In these two days Anubhav used to spend more time with haseena as she's all alone now. He use to make her smile and laugh everytime. Deep inside her she too started having feelings for him but she herself didn't knew it.
They were sitting in a park and haseena was laughing carelessly at Anubhav's joke.

HM : oh..oh god... just shut up now... I don't wanna listen your non funny jokes anymore (said between laughter)

AS : ooo... Really... If they are not funny then why are you laughing so hard...
(Squinting eyes)

HM : I am not laughing at your jokes I am laughing at you... The way you tell your "lame" jokes very confidently that make me laugh..

AS : I just want to see this smile on your face... You laugh with me or laugh on me I don't care
(Sweetly)

HM : seriously anubhav... Spending time with you is like a blessing for me, I don't even remember the last time when I laughed so openly... Its all because of you thank you so muchn

Anubhav just smiled

evening 5pm

AS : yes I love her... But how should I tell her now??

KS : see... Haseena is a very simple girl so just go and tell her simply.

AS : that I will do but if she.. she rejected me then?? (Worried)

KS : take my guarantee... She will not reject you (confidently)

AS : and how can you be so confident about this??

KS : anu bhaiya she slept with you... And its not normal for any girl specially for haseena... Yeah surely she will say no in the beginning but you have to make her realise that she loves you.

AS : that's the problem karishma... I'm not sure that she loves me or not...

KS : how much I know haseena.. I think she is also in love with you..

AS : Your thinking will ruin my friendships also...
(Annoyed)

Karishma chuckles seeing her brother too much worried about haseena.

KS : don't worry bhaiya.. she will definitely not reject you...

Thank you for showing this much love to the story, I hope I'm going good.

Next update will be published on Monday!