𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

dear itadori,

i fought my first cursed spirit today. it was a small one, but i managed to exorcise it with my jujutsu.

did you know that is also the only way a cursed energy can be exorcised? a cursed spirit can only die with cursed energy.

i like to think about what your cursed technique would be. it's probably something with combat, as you're really good with that.

but maybe your technique would be something really cool. you could have a cool technique that could blow people's mind. something that only you can do, you know? something that fits your personality.

you know gojo that i told you about? his cursed technique is amazing... it amazes me every time he uses it on cursed spirits. it's just so cool and unique. no wonder he's the best jujutsu sorcerer alive.

he has thought me so much in the past months. i'm really grateful for him. he also came up with the technique i use for my jujutsu.

my technique is called 'strings attached', and when i touch someone/something i can see all the stages of their movement. the strings are attached to the person, thing, or object, and i can manipulate those strings and change their movements.

pretty cool, isn't it?

i'm bad at timing, so now i can manipulate people's movements and timing. i thought it was pretty clever.

wish you could see me using it... i think you would like it.

i miss you, yuuji. i wish you could come back, back to me.

it's just too bad you're gone.

— y/n