🧜🏻Chapter 2 🧜🏻‍♀️

Masons pov

I took him straight to my room and called the doctor there as we layed in bed. I nuzzled his head while he whimpered a little while my wolf whimpered in return. The doctor went over his findings and told me he needs a fattening diet. He was malnourished, dehydrated, scars, bruises, and healing bones.he also stated that he was choosing to be mute. 

I almost growled remembering that coming out of the memory instead of growling  I just hugged my omega tighter. He nuzzled my neck and I just kissed the top of his head. He just fell back asleep and slowly I did too.

*the next morning*

    I woke up to my little one poking my cheek and giggling. I sighed happily. "Little one i'm gonna poke you with something"  he straddled me  and he poked near my mouth i bit his finger lightly. He squealed and then giggled while I chuckled "little one' I whispered while I shoved my hip into his slightly plump ass. He moaned a little and I chuckled "did you sleep well little one" he nodded. I sighed and he looked a little worried that I was upset."little one i need words ok im not mad" i said as softly as i could. He very softly said "yes" i hummed and he looked worried i just opened my
arms so he could snuggle me he squealed and he threw himself into my arms. I grunted because he landed his ass on my dick and I couldn't help but grab his ass and growl . Of course he whimpered thinking he was in trouble. " little one you are on my dick ok I'm not angry" he looked down and giggled "oh you think it's funny, alright" he was going to say something but before he could I grinded my dick into his ass and he moaned. I chuckled when he hid his face and I just stroked his back.

he started purring and i nuzzled his head and just stayed like that for a couple of minutes.
"Little one we need to shower and you need to eat" he whimpered and I heard a growl and I sighed knowing it was my beta who was asleep on the couch. Whose wolf must have heard Dimitri's whimper and wanted to comfort him. I got up with my little one and went into the bathroom and washed him and myself. He loves when I do his scalp. When we got out I put him in one of my t-shirts and his boxers and his sweatpants.he loves my shirts so I give him what he wants. I just dress in a t-shirt and jeans. I went downstairs to cook him breakfast "what do you want little one" he just shrugs all I could do was sigh. His response was a whimper thinking I was angry my beta came running in only scaring him further I growled at him while grabbing dimitri and sticking his head in my neck. My beta checked the area and looked at me puzzled.

I sighed "he thought I was mad at him again". My beta looked at dim sadly I could hear his wolf whine.
I looked back at Dimitri and asked "little one what do you want to eat? You know if you don't eat I'll sleep on the couch or make you snack all day. Which you kind of do anyway" he whimpered, tightening his grip thinking about the last time I did that.

*flashback*

I had just made some soup and I had set it on the table. "Little one come here" he slowly came out of the living room and whimpered when he saw the soup and went to run." Little one don't you dare come here please" I said as stern and soft as I can. He slowly walked to me and I pointed to the chair at the same time my beta came running in to check my omega and asked "what wrong. is he ok. Are you ok?"

I sighed while dimitri ran behind me whimpering and he grabbed my shirt while Max just whimpered.

"alright time to eat"

*time skip*

It's been 5 minutes and he just refuses to eat. "Alright fine go watch tv" he whimpered and I sighed and went to my office after cleaning the kitchen I looked at the time it was 5:45.

*another time skip*

It's now 11:54 and I sigh well at least I don't have to work tomorrow .I was getting ready for bed in my office when there was a knock on my door. I sighed thinking it's max I went and opened it.

My little one was standing there holding the stuffed wolf  I got him with tears. I also saw Max down the hall watching. "what's wrong little one"

He started crying more when he saw the blanket and pillow on the couch and went to grab my hand but stopped so I put my hand in his. "What do you need, little one are you hurt" he just shook his head and tugged my hand while whimpering. I sighed "did you have another nightmare?" he whimpered, shaking his head and more and tugged a little harder.

It took a second but I finally realized it was because I wasn't gonna sleep in our room so I thought I might use this to my advantage.

"Will you eat when I ask little one" he looked so scared and started nodding fast and let out a sob. I whimpered a little and sighed. He whimpered in return thinking I was mad. " ok little one time for bed and I'm so sorry I won't do this again ok" I said this while picking him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He was hiccuping and whimpering all the way when I got to the room he tightened his grip. "It's safe and I won't let you go, I promise" he nuzzled my neck. I just layed down with him in my arms. And fell asleep with him in my arms.

Dimitri's pov

Noooooooooo! Not again

I whimper knowing he will soften up. I heard a growl and I whimpered and went to run and hide in a closet. He grabbed me and sighed.

" mate is mad why is mate mad human fix it"

"I don't know how felix"

(Felix is his wolf masons is dixon)

Mason just looked sad and disappointed and said "alright you have a lot of snacks to get down in your tummy little one" I whimpered and snuggled into him because he is warm and comforting.

Mason's pov

God damn it I can't be soft with his eating oh great here comes max.
I sighed and let my omega go " go watch tv little one I'll be in my office" he whimpered and flung himself into me and griped me. I grabbed his ass (again not complaining) and sighed "little one I'm not mad you'll probably snack all day so it's ok."

He hopped down and ran to the kitchen and I followed and what he said made me sad. He was pulling things and went to eat it all but I picked him up and he whimpered. I just carried some of the fruity and some junk food snacks and told Max to clean the rest up and carried my little one to my office. I pulled a draw open, dumped him in the chair and the snacks in the drawer. I then went to get a small blanket but all dimitri saw was me going towards the door he whimpered.

"Little one I'm only getting a blanket to calm down" I quickly grabbed the blanket, went back to him and I just wrapped him in it.

He snuggled it and I chuckled he giggled

"There's my happy little one" he just kept giggling.

I picked him up,sat down with him in my lap. I got close to his ear and whispered "Sleep Little one".

*time skip*

That was at 9:30 dimitri likes to cuddle late and still sleep during the day. It's now 3:30 I stood up with my little omega. He slowly woke up "want to go for a run, little one?". He nodded eagerly.

We went outside and shifted and I felt a tiny nip on my stomach when looking down I saw a tiny white pup. But knowing it's dimitri I picked him up by his little scruff and went to go walk.  He wiggles a little.

I minklinked him

"Don't go running off ok make sure I can see you little one"

"Yes mason"

I put him down and he looked at me and licked my muzzle and began jogging. I growled slowly and went behind him and licked his head. He tried to get away but I just licked his neck and kept walking. He did a cute growl and caught up. I gave him a grin and jogged very very lightly. And that's how we went till about 6:00.

He didn't eat very much today but he'll be eating a lot at dinner. Sure enough he had a steak diner and was nodding off. Me and max chuckled. There is a story as to why max is so attached to my omega but first sleep. I took my little one upstairs and re-dressed him in his nightwear which is just loose boxers and my shirt]rt I just slept with boxers. That's how my little one likes it.

I laid with him in my arms and covered us. He snuggled into me. I sigh in content and slowly fall asleep.