Part 5

Chapter 5

Percy and Erwin Smith were walking along the ocean shore hand in hand. Percy had his shoes off and was walking in the surf, yelling out 'fuck' when the cold February water hit his feet. But he didn't care enough to move. Water was his life, and to finally think he found someone who shared that passion, besides his older brother and dad, was pretty awesome.

"I go back out for a mission in a few weeks, Percy," Erwin said and pulled his boyfriend back onto the beach towel that was spread out. His blue eyes held sea green and his hands curled around the narrow tanned chin.

"Well at least you'll get paid well, the military is pretty good, plus you've told me you are a captain, you rose fast through the ranks." Percy smiled. "Plus, my manager, Apollo, got me a movie part for some ancient Greek thing.... I can't tell you more or it'll be spoilers!" Percy smiled straddling Erwin's body and kissed his strong muscular boyfriend. "Plus," Percy whispered. "You have something to look forwards to when you come home, and phone sex is always a bonus." Percy said and laid with Erwin listening to the ocean and watching as the stars started to shine bright as night quickly approached.

"Yeah, I have someone to come home to," Erwin smiled and pulled his boyfriend closer.

.....

Erwin and Percy were sitting outside of the apartment building later that night sharing a joint, and casually talking about the day. Percy said that his modelling had gone quite well, and that Trident Hotel was going quite well, and so was his YouTube page.

Jason had crashed over a few times when Erwin had been at Percy's and his apartment alone. The blonde had demanded to know who Erwin was and when he said he was Percy's boyfriend the blonde let go of shock. His blue eyes roaming his build and then a smile spread out on his face.

"My Bro!!!" Jason exclaimed and then his face darkened. "If you hurt Percy, my dads the fucking President of the United States of America and I'll beat the fuck out of you," he said smiled, walked into a room on the left and passed out. Leaving Erwin slightly nervous and slightly grateful. Percy had lovely friends, Nico, Annabeth, Luke, Thalia and Jason all looking out for him, and it made Erwin feel less guilty about his deployment. Plus the baby shower a few days ago had been good for Percy too, he had met all of Nico's boyfriend's friends, his crew of friends too, with Eren and Levi dating, and the fact that Percy knew some of them too. Bonus.

"We should go sailing when you come back," Percy said as he gulped down mango juice and fixed Erwin a drink, alcohol. Deciding to indulge his boy, Erwin accepted the drink.

"Anywhere you want baby," Erwin hugged Percy to his chest in silent thought.

"You," Erwin paused. "You can fuck with others, I know you've been holding back on us banging all the time-"

Erwin paused as Percy put a finger to his lips to silence him.

"Honey, everything isn't about sex to me, i was bored, desperate and wanted a special someone, and you are enough, plus the more i put off on sex, the more fun it'll be when you come back in two months," Percy said smiling and kissing Erwin, softly and got deeper as the man's love and lust clashed together. "For now, make love to me and we'll see the 104th and have a blast and see you off," Percy yelped as the blonde lifted him and headed off to the bedroom.

~Goodygoodi

Notes:

hahaha thanks for still reading this, not sure if it's good or not, but hoped you enjoyed the chapter :p