𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕

-------------------------------------------
du·o - /'d(y)o͞oō/ - noun
- a pair of people or things
-------------------------------------------
Pissed off at Bill because he didn't nor knew how to handle a damn explosive. She was on her ass and heard Arthur yellin' at her "Es!". She looked up at him on top of the train, smiled, gave him a thumbs up and had whistled for her horse. She caught a glimpse of his smile and with that got on on her horse, Pryois, and went after the rest of the gang with Javier beside her. Till she'd remembered when she ran into them.

Running into a boy stealing from the town store, took the chocolate bar away from him before he made it out the door, gave it back to the cashier and the boy had nothing to say to her. Just was dawned on the fact a girl stopped him in his tracks, normally it was the law. She had said to him "What are you doing?" No response. "Okay..You wanna be friends or somethin'?" she questioned she knew it could've been a chance to use his parents, after all he looked like he was 14, maybe 15. "Yes." was all the poor boy could get out to her. Somewhat surprised, they walked around the town for a while till it started getting late, she didn't have anywhere to go, neither did he really but he had a place.

Falling out of her thought when Javi had called to her, "Hermos" he never told her what it meant, she just knew that would be her forever nickname when he joined a while later after Abigail. Running into a boy stealing from the town store, took the chocolate bar away from him before he made it out the door, gave it back to the cashier and the boy had nothing to say to her. Just was dawned on the fact a GIRL stopped him in his tracks, when normally it was the law. She had said to him "What are you doing?" No response. "Okay..You wanna be friends or somethin'?" she questioned she knew it could've been a chance to use his parents, after all he looked like he was 14, maybe 15. "Yes." was all the poor boy could get out to her. Somewhat surprised, they walked around the town for a while till it started getting late, she didn't have anywhere to go, neither did he really but he had a place.

Falling out of her thought when Javi had called to her, "Hermos, Ay." he never told her what it meant, she just knew that would be her forever nickname when he joined a while later after Abigail. Realizing that the others were threatening the guys in the train she got off Pryois and walked towards the boys. With the pump of adrenaline filing her heart, they had to shoot or "wake em' up" according to Dutch. The others and her shot at the armored wagon with their revolvers or shotguns, till their magazine was out of ammo. The men inside the wagon didn't surrender making Dutch tell Artur and Charles to blow up the door of the wagon.

Cornwall's men started being all scared and worried what might happen to em'. Sometimes when Esther saw that, she felt a sense of sadness fill her bones, she didn't really know why either just kinda happened with out thought. Arthur saw that a few times, not really knowing what to do he just left it alone. But he was always marveled at the way she had taken her feelings and held it, shut, in a lockbox. Not saying he didn't either just, it was different to see that from a woman. At least every night theres someone crying in the camp, and its not like you can really tell who is the one crying because theres quite a few of us. But Esther, Esther was honestly his other half, partner, duo, someone he never expected to be his closest friend but there she was.

After the car was open, Arthur, Micah, and Lenny went in and came back out with bonds and some money. Enough to keep us up for a bit, and Hosea could sell the bonds. Arthur was told to stay back and do whatever with the workers while the others started saddling up. Normally when Dutch told Arthur to do something on his own, Esther stayed behind with him so he wasn't lonely or anythin'. She waited for him to start the train, he did and got on his horse Bodeicia, and the two had to make it away from the law and fast. This happened quite often to them, it was really like a reflex or a sixth sense for those two, but sometimes it was fun. Not jsut them being outlaws, or the law, sometimes it was the rival gangs and robbers to steal your horse.

They got back to camp and Esther was getting yelled at by Miss Grimshaw when she just got off her horse. Miss Grimshaw was practically marching at her with her finger in the air pointed at her head. "Young ma'am! Why the hell on Earht are you wearin' pants?!?!" Arthur tried to intervene but Miss Grimshaw kept going at it while Esther stayed quite till she yelled back "I always wear pants! What are you talkin' about you crazy woman?!" Arthur's face was shocked and Grimshaw's was too. Dutch saw it and came runnin' over with some of the others looking adn walking over as well. Esther didn't really talk with the others, she did, but not often, most of the time she was with Arthur, Pryois, Lenny, Javi, Jack and Sadie. Not really sharing opioin either, just keeping quiet and observing the others words and actions, since most of the time it was wacked up.

Grimshaw looked at her up and down. Made eye contact with Arthur and told him to keep her in control. He didn't even say anything cause he even knew better then that. Esther started getting a bit hungry, and went over to the Stew Pot where Pearson Makes dinner. Grabbed a bowl, the spoon, got some stew in it and went to sit down with Jack and Javier, Arthur following behind. She sat down and started to eat till Jack asked how her day was. She responded "It was alright, Jack. How was yours kid?" "It was ok, I chased the chickens a little today!" "There ya go, makin' your own fun." Arthur said. Esther smiled and went back to her food.

-------------------------------------------
and thats chapter 1. i hate it. but each chapter will just be a mission, its a lot easier. but for now the next one'll be more
"action packed" but yeah i wanted to write an argument today bc why not?
-------------------------------------------