𝙤𝙣𝙚.

MATURE THEMES ARE IN THIS BOOK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

You could feel yourself slipping in and out of consciousness as a wave of drowsiness overcame you. You slowly opened your eyes and felt the grogginess slowly start to dissipate. As you became more aware of your surroundings, you realized you were in a small cramped room with janitorial supplies.

It finally hit you; you were not in your room. You weren't even in your house!

You tried to stand up as fast as possible without accidentally hurting yourself in the small space when a sharp pain entered your head. You were slowly starting to remember the events that led up to this. Well, not how you got into the janitorial closet. You almost wanted to laugh at the unfortunate turn of events. 

You and your friends were celebrating your birthday and surprisingly, you wanted to go to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. You had been a fan of those animatronics since you were a kid. You never got to actually enter any of the old entertainment restaurants you saw the ads and the old cartoon shows almost every day until you were 15. 

Now at 21, you had gotten drunk and went into the pizzaplex to have long overdue fun at one of Fazbear's entertainment buildings. You wanted to celebrate in style, and you did. Until it was time for the main attraction which was the main four singing and dancing. 

Yeah, there were a lot of kids, but you were still having a blast. Your friends had even admitted they liked this kind of stuff, and wouldn't want to be celebrating anywhere else.

Halfway through the performance, Freddy began to malfunction and the sparks caused you to stumble back as not only were you drunk but the light was too close to your liking. When you fell back you couldn't catch your footing and fell to the floor. The back of your head hit the cold tiles and the next thing you knew you only saw dark.

That didn't explain why you were in a janitorial closet, but at least you had some clarity of the general area. The posters and small Monty plush were the dead giveaways that you were still in the Pizzaplex. 

The door out was unlocked and you pushed it open slowly to see a small hallway with neon-themed walls. It was horribly dim in the hallway so you pulled your phone out of your pocket only to find it missing. You walked back into the closet to look for it in the dark when your brain had the wonderful idea to turn the light on. 

You flipped the light switch and of course, nothing happened. The dim light from the hallway was going to have to do. After about five minutes of searching and cussing, you ultimately decided that it wasn't in there. Neither was your wallet. You wished so desperately you weren't so clumsy when you were drunk. 

You ventured out through the hallways trying to figure out where to go when you came across one of the map bots located all throughout the pizzaplex. He had turned his lights on when you passed and basically forced you to take a map. For that you were grateful. 

Sadly this map didn't have the location of where you were currently, but it was a good start. You had a feeling you were in a staff-only area located near Monty Golf seen as though the walls were different shades of green and Monty ads were posted on the walls. You opened a green door and well enough you were on the catwalks in Monty golf. 

You almost wanted to vomit from how high you were. The lights were dimmed in Monty golf but it still gave you a pretty clear view from above. This meant the Pizzaplex is closed, but why would they keep a visitor here after hours? 

You saw a ladder that went down across the attraction and began to walk across it. Down below you heard growling, and you really wanted to believe it wasn't real. Next, you started to hear metal being destroyed. Before you could tell your brain to not look down you peered down and saw Monty destroying a staff bot. You let out a small gasp and quickened your pace. 

The smashing died down by the time you got to the ladder and you looked over again to see if he was still there. He was gone, but the remnants of the destroyed staff bot were. You didn't know much about Monty besides being a country gator who you thought took the place of Bonnie from previous establishments. 

You did not know he could do that. Was that in their code? You knew the animatronics here were more human than you ever thought technology could get but did that mean they could also be violent towards people? You didn't want to find out.

You climbed down the ladder and glanced around the darkened Monty golf. You were looking for a door that could let you out of here when you heard growling again, only this time closer. You held your breath as you tried to identify where it was coming from when you saw a pair of red eyes watching you from a bush a few feet away.

Your eyes widened and you didn't know whether to run or stand still and hope he would leave you alone. Your fight or flight did not kick in as he stood up from the bush and began slowly approaching you. 

You held your breath and clutched your pants tightly as he stood right in front of you. He was a few feet taller than you and you didn't realize the size difference until you two were face to face.

The ten-foot gator pulled up his star glasses and scanned your face and body. He grunted before stepping back. 

"Y/n L/n. You came to celebrate your birthday," he spoke. His voice was electronic with a hint of a country accent to it. "What are you doing here after hours?" 

"I'm not sure, I just woke up in a closet and now I've just been trying to find my phone and wallet." You spoke honestly. You didn't think now he would attack you as it seemed to go against his code. 

He nodded. "I'll send a signal to the other animatronics and staff to let them know you're here. The maintenance crew should be able to help you," You heard a small beep emit from his head and a grunt of annoyance.

"Systems are down again. I'm sick of them not being able to fix this shit," Your eyes widened a faction when you heard the animatronic cuss. "What? You think 'cause I'm built for kids I can't cuss in front of adults?" 

You didn't really know how to react, so you let out a little awkward laugh. "No, just think it's cool," you spouted nonsense. 

"Oh yeah? Glad you think so," you swear you heard a hint of smugness in his voice, but he was just an AI-powered robot. Could they actually feel things? 

"Since the signal is down, I'll have to escort you myself. I'm sure you wouldn't mind," you shook your head and let him move past you where there was an exit door. Wow, you really are blind. 

The two of you exited Monty Golf and went into the main plaza entrance. You had already been in this area but it still amazed you how big it was. 

"While your scan I noticed you didn't request any animatronics for your birthday; why?" he suddenly asked. You were looking at one of the Freddy posters before glancing back at the tall gator.

"It was my first time here, so I don't have a favorite yet." you curtly answered. It wasn't wrong, plus your friends had been the ones who planned the party and reservation for you all and they didn't know your favorite. 

"Well, it should be me," he said smugly. It took you aback but honestly found it a little amusing. It was interesting just how human these animatronics were. 

"Why's that?" you asked while looking at the huge Freddy statue up ahead.

"Hey, take your eyes off him!" he raised his voice a little, and it caught you off guard. You did as he said and stopped looking at the statue. 

"Because I'm the best of the band, obviously," he said, taking his glasses off and giving you a wink. You only hummed in response and you two fell into silence. He didn't like your lack of a response. 

You two made it to the entrance only to find the main doors completely shut and locked. You groaned and let yourself feel a little helpless due to a lack of an exit. 

"It's after midnight. They won't open the doors until nine when the pizzaplex opens again," you nodded and sighed. Guess you'll be stuck here for a while.

"Cheer up! You're with me. I'll give you plenty of entertainment," he gave you a playful nudge which turned more into a soft bump that hurt a little bit. You heard another pair of heavy footsteps and turned your head and saw none other than Freddy Fazbear himself.

"Monty, who is this?"