shrek

"y-yes.. p-please i'm begging you to spare me-"

all of a sudden daddy shregg burst in the room. he wasn't as hot as uniqua but he was still shredded with the dreamiest green, slimy silky abs that were a beautiful shade of lime green. and his eyes. his dweamy bwown eyes. they reminded me of oceans of my shit, swirling in the toilet that if i looked too deep i would have probably drowned in the stinky crusty smelly moldy yummy smelling shit.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRROAROAOAORAORAOR GET OUT OF MY SWAMP ALIEN LADY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BARK BARK WOOF WOOF GRGRGRGR GROWL IM THE ALPHA NOW GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!" shregg said as he tore his shit and vest off of his beautiful chest. i almost fainted of how beautiful he looked uwu.

all of a sudden, shregg grabbed me out of uniquas arms and flew with his non-existent fairy wings to his swamp, and placed a hot, warm slimey passionate kiss onto my lips. my 2"8 body was sqwirming with joy that i was being carried by daddy shregg and i fainted once again.

"y/n... are you ok?" the first thing i saw when i woke up was daddy shrek's beautiful feis. he started drooling on me since i was different compared to the OTHER girls and because i was so hot and quirky. he started licking me all over to clean the shit and piss off of me that uniqua left on me. i didn't mind because his drool felt so tingly and warm and hot against my skin.

"y-yes daddy- i mean s-s-s-s-s--s---s-s-s-s-shrek....." i replied. i stared into his glimering brown orbs that reminded me of my beautiful shit. my shit was beautiful because obviously i was not like other girls. my shit came out easily into the toilet unlike other girls, who were constipated 24/7.

anyways, shrek was shocked that i called him daddy so he started biting his lip and growling in lust. "who's your daddy............i am" and so he started licking me all over again, this time not in cleaning but in ultimate love.