Chapter 3

"It's you!" I said, a little bit to excited maybe.. But I tried to hide it.
"Aah, Emma, I have been expecting you" He looked slightly up from his binder. He slammed it shut and shoved it away.
"You knew?"
"Knew what? That you worked here? No, actually since this morning when I saw you walk in. I knew I had an appointment with an Emma". He explained, bit bored. Wait saw me walk in? I was really early, when did he..? 
"But you're not here to question me out" excuse me? This was planned to meet the new CEO, like, to get to know each other we have to ask questions. Asshole.
"No, you're here to meet me, but we already did, huh, Emma?" he said with a smirk. Damn He looks so hot as boss. MY BOSS.. Not now Emma, be professional.
"Well, I guess so, mister Smith"
"you can call me Liam".. Uhm bit inappropriate.
"Liam then," I said. I went quiet, I didn't know what to say. Which is actually bit weird, because although I'm socially awkward, I always know what to say and how to start a conversation. But with him. It seemed like he did want to have control, I didn't like that. Awkward silence.
"So tell me, do you have other hobbies besides going to the gym?" He asked looking at me intrigued. I started to grin.
"I wouldn't say it like that, it isn't actually a hobby. But I like painting, drawing and music" Bit weird question. Not quite professional but okay.
"Painting, huh.. Are you any good?" What?
"Uh, I try, I paint more realistic, like photos. Mostly animals."
"interesting," he said in thought.  I unconsciously bit my lip, intrigued in what he might say next. except, he looked at me. I saw him watch my mouth, so I stopped biting. 
"so, are you excited for the next step?"
"yeah, I am. It's hard leaving this place, but with you here they wouldn't need my help" I smiled softly. He chuckled
"I wouldn't depend on that" Okay that's a weird thing to say.
"But that is not what I meant. I meant about the step being a supervisor." Oh yeah, then there's that.
"Yeah, I think I will do OK"
"That is an understatement. With all the work you've done here, it was an obvious choice to make you supervisor for the new location. You will do great" 
"Thank you, I'm flattered" I really was.
"Not only that, you look the part too!" Uhm excuse me, what is that supposed to mean? I gave him a weird look, asking him what he meant.
He began to chuckle, that damned chuckle; "I mean that you are, respectfully said, an attractive woman, it could be intimidating to some people." I think that my head began to look like a tomato.
"oh. uh. thanks" I shoved my hair behind my ears. I now noticed that the whole time he was twirling a pen and he suddenly had stopped.
"I would like to know you better, you know. It'll help our communication between the offices." I looked at him, a bit stunned.
"Uh, yeah sure" I stuttered. I mean, who wouldn't be like that with a man who is as good looking as him.
"That's great! Are you free tomorrow at 6?"
I was shocked by his question, but he seemed determined. 
"Yeah, I'm free"
"Great, I will have my chauffeur pick you up. Would you text me the address?"