BMP1-Stupid Brother,Stupid Game,Stupid Dare

Delilah Kathleen Johanson's P.O.V.

Five words in one sentence change my life. Five words my stupid brother yelled at us while I was busy kicking Karleen's ass in Call Of Duty.

"We're playing dare or consequence!",Dwight announced as he waved an empty bottle of vodka in the air.

"Do we have a choice?",I raised my eyebrow.

"Nope.",He said, popping the 'p'. This would be fun!, please do note the sarcasm. We all agreed, we all knew better than say no to the oldest sib in the house. Karleen paused our game.

Dwight, Karleen, Kyle, Kylie and I sat in a circle on the middle of our game room. Dwight spinned the bottle and it landed on Kyle. Kyle picked a consequence and then his nose scrunch.

"No way, Dare.",He said as he crumpled the paper.

"I dare you to..kiss Anita on the cheek."

Kyle nodded and then dragged a confused Anita. He placed a peck on Anita's cheek.

"Bye Anita.",Kyle smiled as he waved goodbye to Anita who rolled her eyes while walking out of the room.

The bottle turned and point a couple of times until it landed on me. Oh shit.

"Kathleen?",Dwight smirked in amusement. He knows how I hate this game.

I gulped as I slowly placed my hand in the bowl where the folded papers of consequences are. I feel like Effie Trinket and Katniss Everdeen at the same time, picking one out of the many, but facing the wrath all by myself.

█Consequence will be that you'll clean Dwight's room for three days. ;)█

"No way in hell. Dare."

"Are you sure?",Dwight fake pouted.

I looked at him suspiciously,"Yes. I'm sure."

"Well then. I dare you to go and have one date with Drake Hanson.",He shrugged.

I choked on my saliva. Karleen patted my back harshly.

"*cough* What!?"

"You heard me.",He smirked.

"I am not dating someone over some stupid dare!",I shouted as I slammed my palms on the carpet.

"The consequence it is.",He smiled at me.

Nothing's fine I'm torn. I am not only quoting Natalie Imbruglia's song, but also feeling it right now (the other torn ofcourse). I'm torn between cleaning Dwight's four-year dirty shit in three days over asking Bradford's notorious player for a one night date. Ofcourse I'd rather choose the latter.

"Fine. I'm going to ask Drake out for a date.",I huffed in defeat.
-----

Twenty minutes later, we were called in by Ysabelle, our cook and househelper (which is already considered as a part of our big family). While my other siblings went to 'help' her out, I volunteered to clean up the mess we made while playing dare or consequence. Not because I'm that helpful or I'm not feeling lazy, it's just to confirm my suspicions. After throwing the trash and sweeping (and hiding the vodka bottle), I grabbed the bowl with Dwight's 'consequences' and opened all the folded papers that confirmed my suspicion. No wonder all of us chose dare, the consequences were all the same. I switched the lights off and walked up the stairs and got out of the door, with five of the papers on my pocket. I walked to the Dining room to notice that my parent's aren't yet there.

"I'll get your parents first and then we can ea-"

"I'll do it for you Ysabelle.",I cut her words, I walked out of the room not even bothering to hear answer.

I walked up to our grand titanic like stairs and took a left, where my dad's studies, mom's office and our library would be. I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw my dad and mom looking at our baby pictures.

"Dinner is ready."

"Okay dear. Hey, remember this?",My mom asked, holding out one picture that has me carrying baby Keith, I wasn't looking at the camera, but at Dwight who was making Keith laugh, I ended laughing at Dwight's face. And then she hold up a picture of three babies sleeping, Me,Dwight and Karleen. Dwight was hugging me while Karleen was facing the other side.

I looked away, is this the universe's way to make me feel guilty?