Bio

Name: Johnny Ironheart
Age: 25

Hight:6'4

Family: Mike Ironheart(farther), Marry Ironheart(mother), Lizzy Ironheart(little sister).

Likes (before being turned into a giant).
His family, His best friend/crush Susan, playing poker with his buddies from his unit, being in the USMC, helping his human friends, German Shepherd Roxy(female and becomes a giant dog)

Dislikes(before being turned into a giant)
Derek, people who do Stolen Valor, Criminals, evil people or creatures, Liars, robbers.

Background(human during the time)
Johnny Ironheart was born to a 5 star general of the Marines and a civilian doctor and being the oldest do to his parents giving a little sister, so it wasn't a surprise when he graduated from High school that he enlisted into the United States of America but before he left from the Marines his childhood best friend Susan Murphy and also his crush came to see him off and that she would always call and send letters to him which he appreciated and so after his tour was over and him placed in the Reserves he was going to confess his love for Susan only to find that the popular kid name Derek (who knew that Johnny had crush on Susan and kept a video a tape that Derek used as blackmail when Johnny and Susan got drunk and made love while Derek used it as blackmail over Johnny's head because Susan didn't remember that but Johnny did) had proposed to Susan which pissed off Johnny but he was going to be angry at Susan, but he was going to torture Derek for what he did.

When the meteor hit him and Susan

Monster name: GIANTMONGER.

Hight: 51 feet 12 inches.

Likes.
Link, Doctor Cockroach, B.O.B, General Monger, The soldiers and scientists that work at area 50 something, His German Shepherd Roxy, "Ginormica" Susan Murphy, his entire unit that works at area 50 something, Sqweep.

Dislikes.
Gallaxhar, Coverton, Alien tech that tries to kill humans and monsters, Vornicarn, Sta'abi(thinks humans are punny and can't fight), Derek, Coverton's people(seriously does no one think that that Coverton's people are rich people who want to take over the universe), the undead monkey thing, people who hurts his friend feelings and stuff, and cheaters.

Gear.

M416 (took a lot of iron and steel to make this thing in Johnny size)

A USMC combat uniform.