Chapter 1 Hello Giants!

Hellspartan661: Hi lads and lassis! Did ya miss me?! Cause I'm back an ready to write! Sorry for the very long wait for any updates on my stories I've been busy sense last year and I had really the time to write anything but know I do! So I'm back and updating might be slow so bare with but I would also like to thank you for the 150 followers! So I'm on my way baby! So anyways let's get into the story and like always ILL SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!
—————————————————————————

Monday, March 21,2009

Standing in a gazebo, is a women who has delicate strong looks, dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes. Wearing a beautiful wedding dress and almost ready to "marry the man of her dreams".

This is Susan Murphy of Modesto, California, she sighed with a "happy" smile on her face and then a dog barking and mans voice is heard behind her.

???: Well, I never thought I see the day my best friend being married.

Susan turns around and gasp and see's her best friend Johnny Ironheart and his german shepherd Roxy. And he's wearing his dress blues.

Susan: Johnny!

She runs and hugs him and he returns the hug back while Roxy licks Susan's hand.

Susan:(let's go) I can't believe you came! I thought you were overseas? How are you here?

Johnny: I just got put in the reserves and got here a little over a day ago. And I couldn't bring Roxy here with you seeing her.

Roxy: Bark Bark!

Susan:(giggles) It's good to see you again to Roxy, I'm so glad your both ok and safe at home.

Johnny: She hasn't stopped wagging her tail on the way here.

Susan: So is San Francisco that great as they say it is?

Johnny:(laughing lightly) You bet, though it doesn't beat Paris! Your folks told me about you going to Paris, that's awesome.

Susan: Don't worry I'll take pictures of the battles fought there.

Johnny: Not quite the same, Sue. Your planning to live there, right?

Susan:(nods) Derek's aiming to be a news anchor or a correspondent, so we can live in Paris and everywhere else!

Johnny inwardly frowned knowing how Derek was just using Susan as means to hurt him but in the outside he smiled softly.

Johnny: Then when you're there in Paris after the mushy honeymoon stuff, i can come see ya an you can show me around.

Susan:(smiles widely) That's a deal!

Roxy: Bark!

Susan:(smiles at Roxy) And you can come to Roxy.

Johnny: Same old Sue, so vibrant and a dreamer beyond eternity.

Susan:(giggles) And you're ever clever, and attractive, Johnny.

???: And Susan beautiful as ever.

The duo turned around to see Derek Dietl standing upon the gazebo doorway.

Johnny:(fake smile) Ah, you are not supposed to see the bride on her day until the ceremony.

Derek:(scoffs) I don't believe in that stuff, dude. May I be alone with Susan, please?

Johnny:(shrugs) Sure thing, Dietl, I'll see you inside, alright Sue?

Susan:(hugs Johnny) Of course!