You're just too slim, eat up

This is the one that actually makes me want to lose my shit.

Let's say this was a previously fat person who is now succeeded in slimming down then you tell the person you're just too slim, eat up!

Excuse me? You are reminding them that no matter what they do their figure is not going to be perfect. Like they've already slimmed down from being fat and now you're telling them so they shouldn't be slim again

You are just creating an eating disorder for them . I'm sorry I'm using the word fat to get my point across but I'm just so mad.

Or let's say, this person eats a lot, eats and eats and eats but can't just gain weight. If you were in their shoes, would you love to just keep being reminded you were underweight? That no matter what you do, you just can't fatten up? I don't think so.

People are already getting aware of the dangers of fat shaming but we can't overlook skinny shaming.

You would hear degrading comments about skinny people that people nonchalantly give out.
"That thin/tiny/skinny person"
You don't know how many times they've heard that same comment.

"No you can't do that! I don't think you're big enough to carry it" this is a normal comment of course but a very huge reminder of how small they are.

Society today has put too many standards that people have to meet that makes life so unfair

For females,if you don't have hips,thighs, breasts and large buttocks, you're not really attractive. And for a male, you'd probably see them all, the ideal tall guy with six packs.

Everyone is fine the way they are. Of course,get fit, eat healthy but we shouldn't have to change the way we are just because society said so.

Whether we like it or not, we are all part of society one way or another. Society is based on our mentality so of we can change our mentality we can change society and slowly make this world a less toxic place to live in.

Learn to watch your thoughts about yourself. It's what you tell yourself you tell others. If you give yourself demeaning thoughts,it reflects outside too.

Now I'm no therapist but if you're having a hard time,try too seek professional help nearby or online.

I hope y'all have a wonderful day/night. I need to sleep, it's 1:46am.