Merry Christmas- Loki (Smut)

**KINKY smut warning**

"I don't see the appeal in decorating with blinding lights, furry rope, and all these other odd things for a holiday," Loki grumbled as he helped me put the last of the presents under the tree.

"It's fun, Loki. Don't be such a killjoy or I'm not giving you your Christmas present," I giggled and winked at him.

"Yes, I'm jumping with excitement," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, you don't even know what it is. But, I could give you a little hint," I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. His usual devious smile crept onto his face before I gently pressed my lips against his. I felt Loki's hands snake up my back and one straight into my hair. We both giggled helplessly, still holding each other.

"Would that be my hint, (y/n)?" he asked. I giggled and nodded my head. His smile grew and he leaned his head down next to mine. "I would prefer my gift to be wrapped, dear," he whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "I must go back to Asgard for a little while. I'll be back in about 2 hours." He planted a kiss on my forehead and turned to leave. As soon as Loki left the room I grabbed a roll of ribbon and and roll of lights and headed to our room. After about 10 minutes I had lined the ceiling of our rooms with the lights and plugged them in. The last thing I had to do involved the ribbon.

(Time skip brought to you by my lack of wanting to do a real transition)

Loki's POV

I returned to the tower from my trip to Asgard right at the 2 hour mark I had given (y/n). Tiredness had consumed me a bit, so I made my way to our bedroom. I opened the door and stopped dead in the doorway, speechless by what I saw. (y/n) was siding on our bed naked and wrapped up in ribbon with a huge bow on her chest.

(y/n)'s POV

"Dear, what is this?" Loki asked as he stared, speechless.

"You said you wanted your present wrapped," I smiled. Loki stared for a few more minutes and a devious grin grew on his face. He slowly closed and locked the door and sauntered his way across the room to me.

"I did say that didn't I?" he asked as he tugged on the bow on my chest, making it unravel. Loki tore the ribbon into pieces, binding my hands together with a piece of the ribbon. He pulled me up to the pillows on the bed and tied my bound hands to the headboard, so my hands were above my head and I was laying on my back.

"Loki, what are you doing?"

"Enjoying my present." He chuckled lowly before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. He trailed a few kisses down my jawline, to my neck, and to my shoulder. A sharp pain shot through my body as Loki bit into my shoulder. A scream escaped from my throat, only to be muffled my Loki's hand. My muffled screams continued as Loki left bitemarks all over my shoulders and neck. I squirmed under him as he began to lick the indents made by his teeth in my skin. He giggled as I squirmed and his free hand gripped around my neck, cutting off some of my air.

"Loki," I choked out. His grin grew and his grip on my neck tightened, making me squirm and gasp for air.

"You're so adorable when you struggle for air," he growled before releasing my neck. I sucked in a huge gulp of air and coughed a bit. Loki smiled and trailed kisses across and down my chest to my thighs. My skin burned as Loki dragged his nails down my sides and kissed my thighs. 

"Loki, stop," I whined.

"Dear one, I'll stop only when I wish to," he said as I heard him unzip his pants, "and I intend to thoroughly enjoy my present." I barely had time to suck in another breath of air before Loki's hand was back around my neck, squeezing. He grinned deviously as he watched me squirm, trying to get air. His grip loosened, but his hand remained around my throat. My lungs filled back up with air which was taken away again as he suddenly shoved himself deep inside me.

"Loki," I yelled. He growled like an animal as his tightened his grip on my throat and started harshly thrusting. My yells were silenced my the hand squeezing my throat. A wave of pleasure rushed over me and I could feel a knot growing in my stomach. The growls escaping from Loki's throat grew louder and louder with every thrust, which was now making the bed shake.

Loki kept loosening and tightening his grip as he pleased, allowing me air and an occasional scream to escape me. He gradually sped up until he hit an almost inhumane speed that made me feel like my organs were getting rearranged. I couldn't fight to hold it in anymore. My back arched as far as it could and my eyes rolled up into the back of my head as I came undone and the knot in my stomach ceased. Loki instantly unloaded into me as he felt my walls close around him before relaxing as my high reached its peak. He collapsed next to me, both of us violently panting.

"Can you.....untie me......now....?" I forced out, trying to catch my breath.

"Maybe," he said, smiling tiredly. He forced himself up and untied my hands before pulling me into a cuddle session. "Merry Christmas, dear."

"Merry Christmas, Loki. I'm glad you liked your present." It took a total of maybe 5 minutes before we slipped off into sleep from exhaustion.