Chapter II

Narrator Speaking

"Someone Talking"

Narrator Thinking

A Move Being Used

I will see how i use dis one

Michikatsu POV

I stood there, shocked at what Yorrichi could do, at the moment i could not consider him quirkless, because he was not quirkless. Later that day i asked him how he managed to defeat fathers vassal, he told me something i could not understand, "Before he attacked his lungs heaved, you just need to look closely at the disposition of his bones, the contraction of his muscles, and the flow of his blood," is what he said to me, it seemed like could see inside the bodies of living creatures.

Yorrichi POV

The only thing i could think was, how can anyone cause that much to a person and not feel anything, this motivated me to wish to defeat those who harm others, as much as it negatively affect me. One thing that surprised me is when i felt Michikatsu could not see what i could i started seeing things differently, there was a new layer over Michikatsu and it made him look different, it quickly went away but it sounded like what he sees. From then on i started to train my swordsmanship, deciding i will go to U. A.

Timeskip 6 years.

As i walk on the road I hear a loud bang.

I quickly run to where i heard it as i get out my retractable blade that father gave me to defend myself in any situation, and i ran to where i heard it. I come to see a man with a gun in hand, a mask over his face as he wears a hoodie, the hood over his head hiding his hair, with bodies around him. Quickly i ran over to him, he reacted quickly and started shooting at me, as i managed to deflect the bullets as well as i could and then a slashed and he dodged quickly and then without losing momentum and tried kicking me in the face, i dodged as i then blocked a bullet coming from him. As fast as i could a hit in the leg which made him fall over and then a hit to the neck which at incredible speeds he dodged. This person was likely to have a speed quirk, until i felt a hit in the stomach but this person was not beside me. I kept my calm and attempted to slash his mask off which should hopefully distract him long enough for me to get a few good hits as if he does manage to escape i have knowledge of how he looks like. As i managed to cut the mask but before i could look at their face in the blink of an eye i felt i hit in the stomach and then the man uses an axe kick on me and then i felt a shot to my arm. "You sure were an unpleasant surprise, sadly i have to get rid of you," I managed to dodge as i was about to attack with my blade but i was shot in the stomach and then kicked in the gut.

I look up to them to see a teenager around my age, black hair and red eyes he had, not caring that his mask fell off. Then i kick his legs as quick as i could and then a kick to the face then to the gut. Then with my arm that isnt completely damaged i put the blade to his neck. He looks at me with a smile as he kicks me away and throws the gun away. He then runs at me at an inhumane speed, as i see his arm move slightly and then i move backwards as i feel the air right in front of me being somewhat compacted and moved quickly as an attack. This persons quirk has something to do with wind as i start running at him trying to slash not being able to get a hit as he gets multiple hits on me leaving me bruised and too injured to move too quickly. Then i feel his hand on the back of my head and then he shoots and i fall over hitting my head on concrete as i start bleeding from my head. My entire body bloodied, bruised, and tired, ever since i managed to trigger the transparent world off i could not completely know what to expect. Then with the blade still in my hand i felt a surge of power as i got up and started attacking.

Flames following my blade everytime i attacked, the man surprised continues to try and dodge but, my attacks are so much faster and quick not giving him time to think as he tries to slow down the damage i pull off as i then get slashes in making the man bleed as he starts running but i throw my blade to his leg making him fall as i then kick him in the head knocking him out as i feel so exhausted and i fall over and the world goes dark.

Author: sorry, rushed chapter, and im not very good with combat, and I dont have much writing experience tbh.