𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

TW: BLOODSLIGHT SMUT AT THE END--

TW: BLOOD
SLIGHT SMUT AT THE END
--

"EXPELLIARMUS!"

A wand was pointed straight at a, now, wandless man. A woman with (e/c) eyes, (h/c) (h/l) hair raised her hand up, catching the wand. The man stared at her in disbelief.

"There's nothing else you can do, Crouch. We're taking you in." The woman said. "you'll be getting the dementors kiss once you're in your cell,"

Barty Crouch Jr let out a crackle then flicked his tongue. Suddenly there was a strong force that shoved the woman back into a brick wall, falling to the ground. She groaned before feeling a foot stomp on her face causing her to scream out in pain.

"L/n!"

The woman reached her hand up and touched her nose, feeling a liquid substance fall down her lips. She licked her lips, her face scrunching at the metal taste. Her breathing was heavy and she tilted her head back, her head hitting the wall and her mouth left open.

"They're getting away!" she heard a voice yell.

"Are you okay, Y/n?"

Y/n looked up and saw her best friend, Clara, standing there with a worried look on her face. The woman nodded with a groan before grabbing her hand, feeling herself get pulled up. Y/n used her sleeve to wipe the blood off her face, the blood almost blending perfectly with her red button up shirt.

"I'm fine...man that asshole really got me," Y/n mumbled then wiped some blood off her hand with her jeans. "Are you sure you're fine? Your nose looks broken." Clara mentioned and lightly brushed her fingers over her nose.

Y/n flinched then gently swatted her friends hand away.

"Get her back to the Ministry," a deep voice ordered. "Yes sir," Clara replied with a nod.

The red head apparated back to the Ministry with the (h/c) haired girl by her side. Y/n was holding her nose as it kept dripping with blood. Clara then walked into her office and sat her friend down on her chair.

She quickly fixed her nose which caused Y/n to yelp in surprise. Clara passed her some damp napkins so she can clean the blood off of her nose. The girl took the napkins and began to wipe her nose.

"Y/n what has been going on with you lately? You used to be so good at catching the bad guys." Clara asked her best friend, sitting down on the chair behind her desk. "I don't know, Clara, I really don't know," Y/n answered with a sigh, grabbing her head and rubbing her temples.