| 3 |

As soon as we get to the cabin that we had rented, I start to direct the boys where everything should go. It was a cozy cabin with 3 rooms. It was in the woods so we had no one surrounding us for miles, it was peaceful.

"Since when did you become the fucking boss of everything" Eric mumbles under his breath, I turn to look at him and slap his arm. "OW WHAT THE HELL?"

"Because if I don't then this place is gonna become a giant mess that none of you would clean up" I start to scoll on my phone after we had all discussed in the car that we should go out to eat somewhere local. 

"Did we decide where we were gonna go eat?" Stan groans as he plops on the couch. Kyle sits next to him...eyeing him. I think he's worried for Stan, for many reasons. He's been a couple of benders that led to very poor decisions. I am also worried for him. I don't want him to end up taking him to the hospital during this trip. Somehow I'm always looking after all these fucking idiots. 

"Well what do you guys want to eat? Theres a lot of options." I look down at my phone again. 

"Literally fucking anything." Eric sighs. I look over at Tammy for a second, how can she tolerate this man?

"Should we go to this local diner? Reviews say they have really good burgers." I look up to see all of their faces nod in agreement. "Okay well everyone go pick out your rooms." As I say that, Kyle runs towards the rooms look for the biggest one for us. I chase after him as Stan starts to run after us as well. I see Kyle standing in the room he chose for us and get on top the bed. 

"I claim this room!" Kyle stands proudly. I look at him. "Kyle..Babe. Get the fuck off the bed you still have your shoes on." He looks down at his feet and quickly gets off the bed. We go down the hall and see what room everyone got. Stan picked the room right next to us, but Eric begins to argue with him. 

"Stan! I was in here first." Eric growls at him. Tammy stands next to me and watches as they yell about who got the room. 

"I'm just going to put our stuff in the other room. I literally cannot deal with this right now." Tammy walks out the room, clearly fed up with their behavior. Everyone was hangry.

"Can we just go please." I practically was about to get on my knees to get everyone in the car. Kyle walks over and drags Stan by his collar and walks out. "Thank fucking god."

We all sit down at the diner and angrily look at our menus. The waitress comes over, and starts offerings drinks. As everyone gives their drinks Stan stares at the menu, probably spacing out. 

"How about you surprise me." Stan gives the waitress fuck-me eyes, they kind of look likes he's shitting himself. We all sit their watching in horror. Oh god, I look away as to not laugh. "Anything from you would be- amazing." The waitress does not seem to think his advances are as awful as I do. She laughs and agrees to get him something "special". 

As the waitress walks away, we all stare at Stan blankly. 

"What the fuck was that..." Tammy whispers to Eric, but he has no filter so he responds out loud. 

"Seriously. What WAS that." Eric laughs a little too loudly. Stan clearly get flustered and doesn't want to give into it. 

"Fuck off guys. I'm just trying to enjoy myself." He scoffs and crosses his arms. 

"Yeah, please do that when we're not around. Kay?" Eric laughs once more and looks at the waitress who is coming towards us again. 

"I'm Penny." She slides a napkin to Stan. "I'm about to go on my break, but the other waiter will be here shortly." She winks and walks away. Someone answered our prayers because he didn't have to witness Stan trying to flirt anymore.