My Love finds it's way to you 💕

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy this OS 
Happy reading 🤗

MiNeil return from Delhi, and Mini immediately rushes into her room, leaving Neil downstairs.. Neil slowly makes his way to his room and locks the door.. He sat on he bed and completely broke down. 

On the other side, Mini breaks down in her room sitting on her bed, not knowing that there is another part of this story which is oblivious to her..

Mini's POV

Kyu Neil?? Why?? Kyu nahi bataya mujhe?? Why did you hide it from me?? (crying bitterly) Aisa kya ho gaya tha Neil ki tumhe mujhse ye chupana pada?? Tum..tumhari e..ek beti hai Neil.. kahi aisa to nahi ki aur bhi kuch hai jo mujhe nahi pata..(wiping her tears) Nahi mini, tujhe Neil se baat karni hogi, par kya puchungi usse?? Kya baat karungi?? Why are your eyes trying to convey something else Neil?? Kyu ye sab ho rha hai?? Can't we ever be happy?? (thinking so much, her head started hurting and she fell asleep on her bed due to bad headache)

Neil's POV

(breaking down completely) Kyu vo letter tum tak nahi pahucha?? Har baar aisa hi kyu hota hai?? I'm sorry Mini, mujhe khud tumhe ye bata dena chahiye tha.. How could I be so stupid?? Kya sochke tumhe vaha le gaya, without preparing you for anything there?? Sab meri galti hai, but mini ko hurt karne ka koi intention nahi tha na mera, then (shouting) WHY DID I END UP HURTING HER?? Nahi Neil, tumhe Mini ko sab sach batana hoga.. (sighing sadly) par ab kya faida?? uske sawalo ka javaab to nahi hai mere paas, aur na hi vo letter.. I don't deserve her, she only deserves happiness, jo mere saath shayad usko kabhi nahi milega. I'm sorry Mini...

Author's POV

Neil got up and frantically took out a paper and pen and started writing something.. He immediately packed his stuff and came down.. He suddenly remembered something, he ran to his room and took out the restaurant keys and kept it on the side table and left the haveli.. He went to the restaurant, to just look at it once, his eyes filled with tears as he remembered the first time he met Mini when he came to give interview.. All this was taking a toll on him.. He sat down there, and without realizing, he dozed off at the entrance..  

Next Morning 

Neil woke up and realized that it will be sunrise any moment now, he rushed to the railway station, but to his shock, the train left a few mins ago.. And the next train would take 3 more hours..

Mini woke up to see that it's morning, she got off the bed, and went downstairs to see Dadu, Biji and Naeem Bi there..

They left after speaking to her and she noticed that Naeem Bi was utterly silent, but she brushed the feeling off.. Mini thought that it was quite unusual for Neil to not come out by this time, but she couldn't go check on him either.. To her rescue, Preet came there..

Preet: Mini, kya hua?? tu itni dull kyu lag rahi hai?

Mini: kuch nahi yaar preet

Preet: dekh Mini, mujhse kuch mat chupaiyo

Mini: aisa kuch nahi Preet, ek kaam kar, jaa dekh Neil restaurant ke liye ready hua ki nahi, mai jaake dekhti hu rani didi ne abhi tak chai kyu nahi banaya ab tak

Preet found it wierd that Mini is sending her to check on Neil.. But nevertheless, she went to Neil's room, and was shocked to see it empty, she started shouting.. 

Preet: MINI!!!! MINII!!!! 

Mini came there, didn't notice anything and started asking preet

Mini: kya yaar Preet kyu chilla rahi hai tu?

Preet (turning mini to face the room): Mini.. dekh idhar.. Neil koi aur room me shift ho gya kya??

Mini was shocked, would be an understatement, she froze to her spot seeing the entire room empty.. Did Neil really leave her?? Where is Neil?? From when is he not here?? All these questions just clouded her mind, her eyes filled with tears. Preet shook her to reality..