React to Chapter 235 part 2

Hello Everyone this is part 2 of react to Chapter 235 hope you enjoy this is going to be last part (i may update if i have time tho) i am not going to post until February i am really sorry.
_____________________________________________________
So let's continue please 😊.
Everyone was still shocked to see Cales face but Everyone quickly went back to normal after hearing my vice
Alberu who was blushing now have calmed down as well.
Cale was going to smile at the sight of the relationship between the Dragon and him but put his Arrogant and calm face.he has to continue his trash reputation of course.
Choi han who was also blushing calmed down.
Zed fake coughed and said "yes please continue"
Deruth was smiling and thinking was he a good father in that dimension. ( hah bish you wish i still hate you for what you did to our poor O.gCale☺💢🔪)
Ok let's continue shall we we are  going to watch something very Cute sooooo girls prepare your❤s.
Everyone was confused but still looked at the screen in front of them they were excited but also scared what was about to happen.

Cale sent Lock out of his tent once Lock was full and then looked around the quiet tent.

Choi han-"Thank god he did is full now" said Choi han will a satisfied expression

Rosalyn-"yeah young master Cale did a good job"she said with a smile on her face.
Lock looked away not to show his embarrassed face to anyone.
Ron though how his puppy young master has grown up there in that dimension.
Cale thought 'wasn't i trash there if i don't act like trash then Basen would not acknowledge himself as a henituse."tch" he crused as he thought that but everyone was too busy reading the text to notice him.

‘Looks like I can sleep for about three hours.’

Ron dropped his viscous smile and thought 'why only three hours of sleep that's not healthy at all'.
Deruth had the same though'is he ok with only three hours of sleep.
It did not matter to either Alberu or Choi han because they have the same amount of sleep everyday so it's normal for them but for there surprise they were a little worried for the read heads heath.as they thought that they looked back at the screen.

He would be busy starting early in the morning.
He needed to get at least a short nap in so that he could do that. Of course, there were still people standing guard, but one of his roles was to sleep right now.

As they read that sentence they started to think just what kind is Cale playing in the war he seems weak so definitely not a knight then what??could it be comma- no no definitely not that he isn't smart enough to become a that
Alberu though 'no way the king would give Cale henituse the position of that'
(Because it was you who gave it XD)

“Raon.”
“What is it, human?”
“Connect the video communication device please.”

Cale thought about Lock and decided that he needed to call that person.

Everyone started to think just who is it he is going to call??
Alberu- "it seems young master Cale has a lot of connection in that world"he said with as Scamming but bright smile.
Choi han nodded with an emotionless face unknown to the intentions of the Prince.

‘Honestly speaking, it is difficult enough to protect myself right now. It will be hard to protect that tall kid.’

Cale could not trust his own level of strength. That was why he was planning on using his network. He watched as Raon prepared to take the video communication device out.

Choi han- "so he can't even trust his own level of strength".he said with a expressionless face.

Alberu- "yes it seems so"he said with a calm expression.
Deruth though 'please be ok Son'. He was worried he did not know why his Son who seems so weak is involved with the war.