Part 2 - Ordeal of Hell ?

" Hello " - they talking
'Hello' - they thinking
" Hello " - memory
" Hello " - I'm talking

I'm sorry for the late update...I have an exam and I have to be prepared. Also it seem that i have invest all my braincell in exam that i have no more braincell left. Haaaah what can I do I must do my best so I can go to the best class.

So I'm not gonna waste any more time.....ENJOYYYY
also watch out for the wrong grammar and typoooo.

-------------------------------
MY POV

" Hello?? " I said.....you guys must have wondered why I said hello ? Well the One Piece character down there is SO focused to remembered what happened at that island and have a conversation that sooo intensed that they IGNORED ME.

"Hello....is anybody there?? " I said again and got ignored AGAIN. " You guys are dead !! " I yell and released my deadly aura.......FINALLY I get their attention.

" W-Why do y-you m-mad Lunia? " Usopp said while trembling.

" You guys IGNORED me!! " I yell at them and sigh. "Huhhh....put that aside, the reason I call you is to watch the memory back *sigh* "

Everyone nodded and focused on the screen.

NO ONE POV

The Strawhats ( except Brook and Franky ) stood on what looked like an abandoned tropical island. Only the sounds of nature greeted them. It was nothing at all like what the note detailed.

" Looks likes it's not real " Franky said and everybody nodded.

" If it's not real, then how did my little Lu got hurt? " Ace ask confusedly.

' Did he just call Luffy/ Mugiwara ' my little Lu' ' thought everyone except Sabo while sweatdrop.

" I guess this would be ideal for a hermit or something," Zoro said in a bored voice.

"Jeez, you're such a loudmouth," Sanji said as he smoked his cigarette.

"Huh, you say something?" Zoro growled.

" Ugghhh, why did you both can't stop arguing " Nami said. Feeling done with both of them.

" Is this normal? " Izo ask Marco.

" I don't know Izo-yoi, don't ask me " Marco said

"That is odd," Robin in the memory said as she looked around the seemingly abandoned island.

"What is it?" Chopper in the memory asked.

"There were flowers drawn on the map, right?" Robin asked in confusion. "However, I do not see any flowers on the island."

" What now~, some flower will eat you guys " Kidd joked while Lunia try her hardest to not laugh because how true that joked is.

" Pfffft- " Lunia try to surpressed her laugh because how true that joked is. ' Hoooo since when did he make a joked that will come true......wait....did he want to become some sort of an oracle or something similar. Did he not want to becaome a pirate anymore!!!! '. I must stop thinking or the readers will have to hear my crazy theories.

" O-Oiii don't joked about something like that!!! " Usopp, Nami and Chopper yell at Kidd while Kidd laughed.

' Is something like that even posible ' the other thought.