part one

~This au is inspired by a comic dub I saw on youtube . And I love it so much and I felt... Inspired~

' hay alastor ' Charlie purred calling to the red headed dear man that was walking down the hall. ' hm? Yes Charlie? ' his staticed voice sounded curious. Alastor looked at Charlie and the others that were in the room. Vox, Valentino,lucifer, Lilith, vaggie, husk, nifty, sir pentious as well. He didn't see the feminine spider and his gal pal cherrie anywhere so he was a bit interested what was going on. ' u wanna mess with angel ' Charlie asked. This had caught Alastor's attention the most 'proceed I'm interested ' al walked into the room closing the doors behind him ' we're thinking a personality switch for two days maybe a week ' Vaggie chimed ' oh?  And who's personality is it I'm taking up ' the red dear asked ' valentinos ' Vaggie and Charlie said. Alastors gaze went to the purple skinned moth man and eyed him ' so u wish I play the roll of a pimp ' Charlie nodded ' yes and my dad will be playing as voxs persona ' Charlie said. Alastair thought and shrugged ' all right ' he said, when Alastor agreed to it , it surprised everyone ' it will give me something to do. I'll start tomorrow morning but ' he changed his voice to a much more calm not so staticy voice that sounded more seductive ' voxy and val darling ~ needs to stay hidden out of sight ~' Alastor said leaving the room.

VOX : '....what the hell just happened '

Valentino: ' I'm not sure but that was hot....and I'm now hard '

Lucifer : ' oh back off he's my Bambi bitch. Horny sluts'

Lilith : *giggles * ' our Bambi darling~ '

Lucifer : ' sorry our Bambi ~'

~ next day ~

Alastor had gotten ready rather earlier then his normal early schedule to make sure he was ready. He didn't wear his monocle he didn't wear his usual glasses. He wore red heart shaped ones on top of his head. He wore a different type of suit. Black vest black pants same red under shirt. His shoes were different he was now wearing red knee highed hooker boots. His jacket hanged loosely off his shoulders as the collar was fluffy. A gold chain over his chest keeping the jacket on him. His eyes looked like they had eye liner but really it was just his eye lashes that were styled a way to make him look hotter and more pimp like.

~ few mins later ~
Alastor had walked into the room were Charlie and Vaggie were dressed like hookers in black dresses, Lilith was dressed in a purple outfit that was rather revealing but she was told to basically act like velvet in a way. Lucifer was in a suit similar to VOX's but in his usual white and red colors.

Val and VOX haven't left yet so they were amazed how Alastor looked as a pimp. And they didn't know he was all ready in character as a pimp. Husk had warned them all that if Alastor excited something he goes all out they all realized that he wasn't kidding.

' well darlings ~ we don't have all day now do we ?~ ' alastor purred sexually and walked to val 'keys, I'll need them for MY porn studio, I do believe I was told I had to train some new employees this week ' alastor said keeping his sexual voice up. Valentino handed him the keys to the studio ' if I knew u can slow your static voice and sound very sexy~ I would have kidnapped u and made u my star by now ' Valentino purred clearly wanting to try out this pimp side of alastor only to get his ass smacked by als mic ' tsk tsk ' he shook his finger and trailed a finger to his own chest unbuttoning a few buttons in the process ' we don't touch the models darling ' he then looked at Lucifer with a smirk ' isn't that right my love ~' Lucifer smirked back ' indeed ' Lucifer said putting a arm around Al's waist ' now go, go I have things to do ' Alastor showed motions to the door and they sighed leaving.