Part 2

Y/n POV:

???: Hey dumbo.

I was facing my back towards the locker door when I heard a deep voice. I turned and saw. It was the one and only Kim Taehyung.

Jennie: You know what girls, we will wait for you in the class Y/n.

Rose: Ya. Come fast ok.

I nod and watch them until they disappear from my sight.

Taehyung: Are you ignoring my pabo?

I froze on my place after hearing what he had said. I was pushed towards the locker. And realized that I was pinned to it by him.

Taehyung: Yah...will you speak or not.

I was still looking down. He lifted my chin and raised his eyebrows indicating me to speak.

Y/n: Huh...what??

Taehyung: I had called you. But you ignored me huh? How dare you do so. Now you will have to face the consequences.

I wish he was not hearing my heart thumping like a drum. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. Before I was in the right mind to process everything bell rang. I tiptoed towards his ear and whispered.

Y/n: Now if you let me Mr. Kim Taehyung. I have a class to attend and I do not want to be late for it.

Tahyung POV:

She tiptoed towards my ear and said in a whisper, which was more like a cold but it was seductive enough to give butterflies in my stomach...Aah, I should not feel like that she is my enemy. My thoughts were shrugged off by watching her figure going towards the classsroom.

Taehyung: Yah! Wait for me....Aish this girl.

Y/n POV:

I entered the classroom and sat between Jennie and Jisoo.

Lisa: Y/nah...why are you looking red??

Rose: Wait minute you just met Taehyung and came right??

They exchanged glances and looked at me as they were puppies who were eagerly waiting for food.

Y/n: Ya so what??

Jennie: Aish...didn't you understand?

I shook my head as a no.

Jisoo: She meant that what if its Taehyung who made you blush like that.

They all wiggled their eyebrows at me and elbowed me indicated that they were teasing me.

Y/n: Yah!! Do you think that I like him?? Well, if you do then you are totally wrong.

Taeehyung: Who like who?

I flinched at the sudden voice which came from behind.

Y/n: Nothing. None of your business.

Taehyung: Oh c'mon...I heard your conversation.

I widened my eyes. I cursed myself under my breath.

Rose: Oh.. Y/n likes...

Just as she was about to finish her sentence, our professor walked in. I let out a relieved sigh. I told Rose and others to meet me after the class at rooftop.

-----Time skip after the class, at rooftop-----

Y/n: Aish...when will these brats come?

Lisa: We are not brats. (She said and pouted cutely)

Y/n: Aigoo...fine

I pinched her cheeks.

Jisoo: So why did you call us here?