4

|| Tay ||

It was finally Friday, and Lynn and I were going to the party.
I had been looking forward to this ever since Lynn mentioned the invitation.
Finally, somewhere where I could just get drunk and let go of all my problems.

We arrived at the place and I saw Lynn rush up to a blonde-haired girl.

"Oh, Tay! I hope you don't mind that I invited Jenna to come with us..." Lynn said with an innocent smile.

Oh, it was Jenna.

"No problem at all." I smiled and walked in with them.

Suddenly I didn't feel like getting drunk anymore.
I wanted to have a good time, but be sober at the same time.

Since when did I ever think like this?...

I heard Jenna giggle at one of Lynn's jokes, and felt excitement rush through me.

Oh yeah...
Her.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have feelings for Jenna or anything, I just think she's hot.

As we entered the party, my eyes opened in surprise.
You wouldn't think that there was a party going on from outside, but the moment you stepped in the door, I instantly recognised the booming loud music.
Some band was doing an Atilla cover.

"My people!..." I yelled out happily, looking at all the alternative types of people, dressed in skinny jeans and band shirts.

You did not get this at my school.

I lead Jenna and Lynn past the stage, and past a room, where a bunch of people were dancing and playing party games.
I kept exploring the giant venue, walking into the back.There was a huge swimming pool, with people going crazy jumping in it.Glowsticks we're being throw into the pool and there was about fifty boxes of pizza.

"This place is rad!.." Jenna smiled.

I turned to her.Just hearing her accent me grin.

There was a part of me that wanted to shove her against the wall and kiss her, but the other part of me refused to believe that I wanted those things.

"It's like heaven...can I like live here?.." I said in awe

Lynn smiled.
"What do you guys wanna do?.." She smiled shyly.

I looked at Jenna and smirked, leaning over to whisper something in her ear.

"Let's go get Lynn drunk, she's never touched alcohol before." I grinned

Jenna smiled and nodded.

"What a cutie, this could get interesting." She laughed, high-fiving me with a knowing smile.

"Lynn, we're going to go play some party games..." I smiled, grabbing her hand to lead her away.

---------

An hour later, I had managed to discover that Lynn was very much a lightweight when it came to drinking.She had been amusing both Jenna and myself in her drunken state for a while now.

I felt someone nudge me, and turned to see Jenna.

"How much have you had to drink?..." She asked curiously

"None." I said with a shrug

"Oh, thought so.Lynn had been saying how you were planning to get really drunk, but you don't look very drunk, so yeah.." She laughed a little awkwardly.

"Yeah I don't know, I gotta watch over Lynn anyway, I guess I'll just enjoy the night being sober for once." I shrugged

"Let's go play spin the bottle! There's a really nice looking guy that I hope I get to kiss..." She smiled playfully.