11

In case you forgot, Jake had long blond hair, long painted fingernails, wears makeup, and wears long eyelashes. He decided to dress like a male. He had his hair dyed black. Had a haircut and also didn't wore girly makeup and long eyelashes, and also had his fingernails cut.

He also practiced speaking in his normal voice, not the high pitched one that make him sound gay.

Everyone in the school probably won't recognize him. No one except Sunghoon and his family saw how he looked in a male attire. He is kinda worrying that Sunghoon might recognize him but as long Sunghoon can't see Jake, he'll be fine. He's also wondering how he would look as a man.

Jake ordered his designer to make him look as manly as possible. He didn't mind if he got his hair and nails cut, and tried to not wear girly makeup anymore.

He was absolutely handsome. When he looked himself in the mirror, he was shocked. "Is this really me? Gosh I want to marry myself."
He said.

back at Jake's house

"Are you sure? Or maybe you're his boyfriend? But he didn't told us anything." Jeongin said. Jake sighed and spoke in his high pitched voice. "Do you believe me now?" He said and made the others shocked even more. "Bitch you're so handsome!"Celia said and hugged Jake.

"Gosh you even smell handsome. Jake can you be my boyfriend?" Celia asked. "You're taken already Celia shut up."

"With that handsome face of yours? I can break up with him."

They just laughed at Celia. Bang Chan was super shocked too. "Jake is that really you?" Chan asked the same question again. "Chan hyung for the last time yes it is me. You can call my designer about all the things I did." Jake replied. "Bruh you're really handsome." Chan said in a shocked tone.

Jake offered his hand for a handshake but Bang Chan pulled him for an embrace. Jeongin joined them too, so as Celia. The friends are hugging Jake. They were proud of him.

"Okay now let's go to school and get what we need. But may I know Jeongin what we need?" Jake said. "Oh yeah. Our school needs a transfer request, proof of residency, transcripts of your current school, and your information. Only that, it's easy." Jeongin replied. "Then let's get going."

Time skip at school

"Okay so Jake, won't you wear any cap or mask?" Jeongin asked. "No. It's uncomfortable wearing those so I ain't wearing those." Jake replied. "Then what if Sunghoon saw you with us? He might not recognize you but if he sees you with us, then he might." Celia said. "I'll just keep looking down don't worry." Jake replied.

The two just nodded and now proceeded to go inside the campus. "Okay so the principal can give you all the things you need except the proof of residency, you can ask your mom for that." Jeongin said. Jake just nodded.

They then reached the principal's office. "Good afternoon Mr. Lee. I'm here to get some papers about our transferring. Our mom has already called you last night right?" Jake and Celia said.

"Yes, they indeed called me. But Jake, you are one of the school's most intelligent student. Losing you here will make this school less recognizable. You and Celia also prepare all the festival and carnivals in our school and it is always a success. The school is lively with both of you around. We'll surely all miss you." Mr. Lee said that made Jake smile. "All except one sir." Jake replied.

"What do you mean? Care to explain?" Mr. Lee asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it sir, sorry. And surely we'll miss here too. I just need to transfer to school to try a new environment." Jake said. "It's okay, I understand whatever your reason is, I support you Jake and Celia. Also Jake , you're very handsome." Mr. Lee said. "Oh thank you sir." Jake said then laughed a bit.

After Mr. Lee handed Jake and Celia the papers he need and some talkings, they were on the way out. Jake already texted his mom to come in the school to hand him the last paper he need and also bid farewells since Bang Chan is driving.

"Finally were almost done with the papers!" Celia said. "Yeah, gladly mom already has both of our papers." Jake said. "I'm gonna miss mom." He added. "They can visit you or you can visit them. Don't worry Jake." Jeongin said and patted Jake's back.

"How about you Celia? Aren't you gonna miss your parents?" Jeongin asked. "Well they work in Busan so I can always see them there and they also have an apartment there so I can live with them." Celia said. "Great, I'll lonely in my dorm then." Jake said fake crying.

"You can live in Bang Chan hyung's house. I also live there but I'm lonely. Now that you're here and Bang Chan is going back there too so it'll be fun. Celia can visit there too, hyung will be happy." Jeongin said. "Really? I don't need to live in a dorm? Niceee!" Jake said then giggled.

The two was in awe. They never heard Jake giggle in his normal voice. It sounded so cute and handsome.

Everything about Jake is handsome.

"Jake I want to tell this to you everyday. You're so handsome. I really wanna date you." Celia said. "Same here." Jeongin said. "Guys, stop with the compliments." Jake said embarrassed. "You gotta get used to it since we'll remind you everyday." Jeongin said.

"Guys!"

Someone called from behind them.

"Fuck!"
Jake cussed under his breathe.

"Jake he's here. What are you gonna do?" Jeongin asked. "I'll just look down. Just keep making an excuse like I'm still at the hospital or something please." Jake said.

"Sunghoon? What do you want?" Celia asked. "If you won't tell me where Jake is then just tell me if he's okay. I'm really worried for him." Sunghoon said. Jeongin and Celia laughed but Jake heard the sincerity in Sunghoon's voice. "Sorry but be himself said that he doesn't want to see you ever again so go away Sunghoon." Celia said.

"How about you? Are you Jake's friend? Do you know where is he? Can you tell me please? Or even say to him that I'm sorry and I'm such a fool for leaving him. Please?" Sunghoon was asking Jake who was just looking down. "Can you look at me please? You're familiar." Sunghoon added.

Jake then faced Sunghoon hoping Sunghoon won't recognize him. "J-jake?!" Sunghoon stuttered.

"GUYS! RUN!"

Jake shouted then the three sprinted out the school.

Sunghoon didn't followed them. He was steady in his place. He looked at Jake's face for just five to ten seconds but it felt like forever for him. Even if it was short, he kinda examined Jake's face. His eyes that looks like the stars in the sky. His perfect shaped nose. His attractive cheekbones. And his kissable lips.

His heart was beating so fast. He kinda wanted to.... kiss......Jake's lips?

Jake and the other were running so fast and immediately went inside his parents' car and the other two was with Bang Chan. Jayka handed Jake the paper he and Celia needed and also bid farewell to to his parents before going to Chan's car.

When he got inside Jeongin and Celia were telling Bang Chan what happened. He was just thankful Sunghoon didn't followed them or Chan could've punched him.

"Okay so is everyone already ready?" Bang Chan asked. "Yes!" The three replied. The four already packed all the things they needed. They were now on their journey to Busan.

Jayka texted Jake.

Mom
Honey tell Bang Chan to
always keep his eyes on the road.
Be safe to all of you.
Love you Jakey. We'll visit you
sometimes. And I promise
to spill nothing to Sunghoon.

Jake
Thanks so much mom.
You're the best! I love you!

Mom
You're welcome Jakey and
I love you too!

Jake sighed and leaned to his seat. "A new environment, a new beginning. I hope the best for all of us." Jake mumbled and slept.

A/n:

Wishing the best for Jake's new start.

New chapter out! Just a filler and boring one. Thanks for reading everyone. I hope y'all enjoyed and having a great day. Stay safe and healthy everyone.