002: "top brained smart"??

(。◕‿◕。)➜ A/N!
honestly, i looked back at this and i just genuinely think it's lacking words(??) i described things too quick... is it because i focused on the comedy? well, then.. it's still made for fun so I don't think it's that big of a deal right? .. R I G H T ? also  btw your username gets changed here.. well kind offf????..,,, kay kay back to chapter 002!!

(?・・)σ 002, "top brained smart"??

7:25 am.
ding ding as the alarm rang, irritated and annoyed me by the ears.

"god! fucking shit this damn alarm is so fucking annoying." I said. trying to get out of bed, silently sobbing because i genuinely did not want to get up.

so, i stood up, went to the shower took of my clothes sang there, did a fucking concert, a meet and greet, a youtube video and a documentary.

i exit the shower, wore my uniform and went downstairs to cook some food. eee.. it's a bit scary livin' alone.
i cooked myself eggs ,(nearly burnt myself--) toasted bread and prepared my lunch box.
after that i went to brush my teeth and prepare all of the stuff in my bag,
(don't forget your pens and pencil you don't want borrowing from your classmates and ended up not returning it you silly thang.)

(☉。☉)!→ Narrating..

you cannot escape from school and it hurted like a bitch
right now, you were walking your way to school because eh you live near it,
till you also saw kazuha. eh. he lives near you as well? fate? destiny nyeheheh.

(?・・)σ KAZUHA's POV

" ah hello (N)! I didn't know we were living on the same street, is this perhaps destiny? hahah. i joked.

"oh hello, top brained smart! didn't know we were living on the same street too, and what if it is? nyehehe." she joked back, i liked seeing her laugh. it was very nice. and adorable and- okay kazuha chill you sound suspicious.

"... top brained smart? well what's that?"  i asked, that genuinely confused me.

"Aha? it's called very smart stupid!" She said, wait- didn't she just call me smart?

"but you literally just called me smart-" I said, okay i think I'm taking things to literally.
"okayy whatever let's go in in in we don't wanna be late now do we?" she said with a smile.

〈(•ˇ‿ˇ•)-→ VENTI's POV

hm, i wonder what could take Xiao so long.. he's very late. oh? is that (N) coming here? great. now i have someone to chat with!

"Hi (N)!! what's up? you're quite late today as well, you're lucky our teacher isn't Raiden so you'd be dead already if she was. right now our teacher is Yoimiya so. you're lucky. also by the way where's that Kazuha dude you were talking about?" I just genuinely started rambling.

"Okay first, CHILL OUT. second kazuha's in a different section. I'm not even that late it's like 8 in the morning?"

"oh, i thought it was 10?"  i questioned
"well you're fucking stupid." she said. damn ouch

Xiao was already walking, I noticed it, You noticed it and your bitchass motherfucking annoying ass decided to say something

"Oh look! it's your boyfriend!" she said teasingly.
"motherfuc-" i got cut off by a good morning.