2

Walking inside of school, Beomgyu realizes that he never had the chance to eat his breakfast, and so, he went to the cafeteria.

Most of the tables inside were sort of full, so he went further into the school, sitting on the staircase in the back. No one uses those stairs since the back stairs are where clubs are being held.

He takes out his now soggy ham, turkey, cheese, tomato, and mayonnaise sandwich, taking a bite right away and keeping it in his mouth as he takes his phone out of his pocket.

After removing the sandwich from his mouth, slowly chewing on the bite he bitten and placing the sandwich onto his lap with the bag underneath, he clicks his phone on and pressed the first game that came up on his apps.

He scrolled a bit on a Webtoon before getting bored and swiping to the home page. Bread crumbs fell onto his iPhone 12 Pro Max so he whipped it away with the cuffs of his sleeve.

He sensed someone walking down the stairs. Looking back, there was no one there. He went back to cleaning his phone.

"Hey Game boy." A familiar voice suddenly said behind him. He looked up to see Taehyun sitting behind him with his arms holding his chin up.

"Ah- Hi." Beomgyu replies, taking another bite of his sandwich and swallowing it.

"Hmm.. Roblox? Can I play with you?" Taehyun asks, a glance at the screen before laying his eyes on Beomgyu's the rest of the time.

Beomgyu accidentally clicked the app when cleaning his phone.

"S-Sure." Beomgyu answered. "What's your user?"

"Taenologyhyun." He said.

"Like Technology?" Beomgyu questions with an eye smile.

Taehyun nods. "Yeah."

"Ok, I added you."

"BeomCute. Aww, cute." Taehyun said. He ruffles Beomgyu's hairs. "You sure are cute."

Beomgyu turned away, flustered. "Don't say things like that.." he said in a quiet tone.

"How can I? It's the truth." Taehyun giggles.

"Just.. shhhh let's play." Beomgyu taps on a game and Taehyun joins.

They now play this 2 player tycoon until the bell rings and it's time to go, Beomgyu also eating his sandwich at the same time.

"Hey, Game boy?" Taehyun starts. Beomgyu hums as a reply. "Can we come here every morning?"

"Oh, sure. But if I forget, you can find me in the library.." Beomgyu says.

"Oh.. wanna just go to the library then?"

"Yeah, ok."

Beomgyu turns to leave, but Taehyun stops him by holding his wrist.

"Beom cute, may I know your actual name, please?"

"..my name is Beomgyu. Choi Beomgyu."

"Kang Taehyun."

"Well.. bye then." Beomgyu waves.

"Bye, see you later." Taehyun also waves goodbye, smiling at the other.

The two then went their separate way, off to class.