school break

Inside a school Sammy's parents were talking to the principal of the school
"I know I said sammy was welcome here and that the fact he wants to be a wolf was fine,however many new students don't like that he wears that" the principal said looking Ruther unhappy.
"So what are we supposed to do? It took us forever to find a school that accepts how weird sammy is!" Said sammys father angrily standing up from his seat.
"Honey calm down he has done everything he can that Roy boy and his father are not to be messed with" said Sammy's mother grabbing onto her husband.
"Well I suggest sammy takes a break from school while we settle things with Mr quill
Sammy education will be taken care worry not" said the principal looking out the window he could see sammy and some girl wearing animal costumes while other kids were running around.

"So I won't go back to school?" Said sammy looking sad hugging his friend wolf
"Yes sammy but it's only temporary you go back soon!" Said his mother cooking sammy dinner "Why don't you go and play? In the back with...your wolf" said his mother still unsure how a wild wolf is always vary calm. Sammy left the house with his wolf which he named wolf....(not very creative is he?)
Sammy loved his friend wolf a lot which is why he wears wolf ears and a tail and a coat. Sammy was in his tree house in the back reading comic books while wolf looks out the deck when he suddenly looked at sammy and then runned down the stairs leading up to the tree house.
"W..wait! Where you going!?" Yelled sammy chasing after the wolf going deep into the forest.

(Yes.....I've been meaning to do this for a while now ever since I've made sammy....
Enjoy.:D