good day

2 days past since that very first day during which sammy really wanted to explore but wolfy wanted to teach sammy about his world first and the rules he would have to follow. "So the reason humans aren't allowed is because there use to be humans here and they cause a war?" Sammy said very upset why would humans do that? "Yes,they feared what we would become years in the future, in the end we won and they lost" wolfy said grinning proudly sammy didn't really mind. "Ok! Moving on to facts about the law!" Wolfy said very seriously "Oh come on! I really wana go out and explore!" Sammy wined he believes nothing bad will happen. Wolfy seemed to almost say no however his facial expression changed "well maybe if you dressed up?" Wolfy said seating down while sammy would be wagging his tail if he had one to show how happy he was.

Some time pasted before sammy returned fully dressed up in his wolf suit "so? Think this is good enough?" Sammy said waiting for a response,wolfy stared at sammy for a moment before nodding this made sammy smile. Wolfy than grabbed sammys arm and started to take him through the forest to the direction of a town which was hard to get to since there were many hills to go over and some rivers to cross.

Sammy and wolfy were setting on a hill overlooking the small town they were watching, many people walked on and about on the streets going to work or simply walking. Sammy smiled before saying "wow...this place is so peaceful and nice....I could stay here forever". wolfy face turned from a peaceful expression to a more scared one "you can't.....it would be dangerous" wolfy said looking back at the town sammy seemed to process what wolfy just said "well....I'm learning right? Maybe...I could show them I mean no harm?" Sammy said but wolfy simply mouthed the word "no".

They stayed there for a while, it was 4 pm by the time they started to head back it was
Sad for Sammy that he couldn't make any other friends other than wolfy *if only he just let me try and and show them they might understand* Sammy thought looking at the nature around him as he continued walking. Finally reaching the cave they sat down and they said nothing. Complete silence filled the room it was awkward other than that it was a very good day for Sammy he just wished he could meet people
"So I think it's time for you to go back home" wolfy said not looking at Sammy "right, I'll see you tomorrow than!" Sammy said running back to his realm wolfy watching him "he's not ready...not yet" wolfy said as he laid on his beanbag that Sammy had brought him yesterday it smelled like cinnamon and the smell made him feel sleepy.

(Third chapter done nothing too intriguing yet right? Well next chapter will be interesting)