찹타 ; the CEO

Author P.O.V ; [10:48 AM]

JM: Jeongin, wake up. There are many applicants out there.

JN: Nah. I still wanna sleep for a few mins noona. I'll have to start only at 11 so stop waking me tf up

JM: Guess what?

JN: WHAT?

JM: It's currently 10:48 AM and even if you wake up now, you have to be quick asf. You can't ju-

JN: OKAY! IK IK! Why did dad even hired you like- ur just an annoying ass cousin *rolls eyes although he's only half wake*

'This mf be disrespectful to me and I'm literally 6 yrs older than him' ; Jamie who is Jeongin's older cousin have been working with him ever since she came back from The US, was hired by Jeongin's father. She was smart and trust worthy enough to be Jeongin's secretary.

The 18 y/o had two secretary. Jamie along with HyunA, who just joined a few months ago. HyunA was a fun lady who takes care of her youngers well and is also sociable while Jamie...yk, she's a sassy btch. No one could fight her. Not long after Jamie woke Jeongin up, the toasted bread came out of his god damn big bedroom then out again to the bathroom.

This is where the story start. Jeongin went out rushing knowing that he got no time left. He came out wearing a mask and some casual clothes. He obviously can't come outside in his pajamas. A cap and some safety pin earing attached to his ear. We all know what the safety pin mean, right?

A tall guy who might be a few inches taller than Jeongin bumped into him.

unknown: Damn! I'm so sorry! I was in a hurry.

JN: It's okay.

Right when Jeongin was about to leave, the unknown stranger called him again.

unknown: Can you maybe help me out with this?

JN: this better not take long | Yeah sure. What's the prob.

unknown: well um. I came here to apply my job form but um-

Jeongin already knew what the stranger was going to say. He knew the stranger is unfamiliar to this place too.

JN: That's no biggie. Just go straight up and you'll see people sitting on the benches. Just take a seat there till you hear your number.

unknown: Thank lots! btw may i k-

JN: hey, sry i gotta go. cya around.

unknown: Oh Yes! I might have been a burden, i am so sorry!

Jeongin just nodded and bowed, then off to the bathrooms he go. Who was he to fight back, i mean, he could do that but the stranger did nothing wrong and that would be too much to just yell at a stranger like that. When he arrive, he changed into his uniform, secure his badges and look at himself in the mirror.

JN: Yang. that's you. you can do it.

After bringing up his confidence, he tried to put on a big smile then walk off holding the big bag that he put in his clothes with him back to his office.

There aren't much people in the queue. Only the unknown and nine more people. Jeongin walked into the hall. He was lookin' fresh, wearing khaki pants and a matching shirt. He bowed to all the applicants with a smile while walking in. As soon as he got into his office, he told his one and only cousin that he was_

JN: Ready.

JM: Mkay. HyunA unnie. You can start calling out the applicants. I'll work on the papers.

H: Yeah sure. Off I go.

TMI, HyunA wasn't that fluent in english unlike Jamie. She was born in Korea, grew up in Korea and spent her whole life in Korea.

"Bang Chri- Chrisu.. tho- pher?" she called out. Being in a trouble pronouncing the confusing name.

BC: Bang Christopher Chan?

H: Ah yes. Sorry, I was kinda confused by the handwriting

BC: haha. no worries. People can mess up sometimes anyways. I suppose that i need to come in?

H: yes please

Bang Chan stood up and went in. He look like a dad, a gentleman actually.

JN: Hello! Have a seat!

BC: shore

JN: hah, just expected. i'll call you hyung, if that's okay with you.

BC: ofc little one. ik i am a lot older than you haha.

JM: will you two act like udk e/o like you went to the same fckin school tgt.

H: Jamie! Don't say that. Its for work and they gotta do it.

JM: C'mon unnie. I'm just kidding.

JN: *laughed* sorry hyung. Jamie noona is sort of annoying.

BC: ikik. btw in, can i ask you sumn?

JN: mhm?

BC: Its very cold in winter here dude. How do you manage to keep the animals alive in the cold season?

JN: We have a fellow zoo in Australia. When it's autumn, the animals are transferred to there with a livestock carrier. This is the reason our zoo close when it's winter. But still, many tourists want to visit here so we had to open it but without any animals. They can play with the snow or even chill in the sauna!

BC: Damn jeongin! Good on'ya! I like the way you manage it! Since you have to transfer to Australia, i reckon there's someone who manage it or..do you manage it yourself?

JN: Ofc not. We have a manager for it. His name is Lee Felix. He's from Australia. He usually lives there but I'm sure he will be back here to bring the animals in a few days."

BC: I see....

JN: mhm. so what are you up on hyung?

BC: I am good with anything

JN: So you can help Lee Know hyung. Just hold on- Jamie noona. Can you call Lee Know hyung in pls?

Jamie went out of the room to the on habitat. Not long after she brought Lee Know hyung with her.

LK: Hey Innie. What do you need?

JN: Hi hyung. This is Chan and he's from Australia. Since he know much about animals, he is going to help you with your jobs. Can you please show him around?

LK: Oh yea sure! Hello. I'm 21 y/o Lee Minho aka Lee Know. I am Lee Felix's older brother who is in charge of animal transportation and looking over the zoo. Lookin' forward to work together with you.

BC: 22 y/o Bang Christopher Chan. Chan in short. Please help me while i work here.

LK: I will call you Chan hyung, if that's okay.

BC: Absolutely! and i'll call you Lee Know..?

LK: sure!

JN: Lee Know hyung?

LK: yes innie?

JN: You can call him out now ig

LK: yea sure. Chan hyung, let's go. I'll show you around the habitat

It went on just like that as the mentioned applicants went in with their forms and came out with uniforms in their hands and finally, it was the unknown's turn.