In the end, nothing happened to the two of them.

Meng Xiyue's reason is very strong, because Xia Yu'an's brother Xia Ke is still at home.

In order to avoid unnecessary embarrassment, Xia Yu'an had no choice but to give up, but still unwillingly took a bite on Meng Xiyue's neck.

Under the light, the light blue blood vessels spread across Meng Xiyue's slender neck, green and white, under the incandescent light, intertwined with charming temptation.

Putting on that cold face.

Two words.

hiring.

After biting, Xia Yuan licked her tongue with the tip of her tongue provokingly, and she keenly noticed that Meng Xiyue's breathing was light.

Fingers slid down Meng Xiyue's shoulders to her chest, feeling the rush of the other party's heartbeat, her squiggly eyes were hooked, and her voice was very sultry: "Tomorrow, Meng Xiyue, are you ready? "

After speaking, she put a wink on her.

Meng Xiyue lowered her eyes, her eyes were terribly deep, she pinched Xia Yu and placed her on her chest, her slender fingers, interlocking fingers, leading her to the bed.

Succinctly and concisely, his voice is a little dumb: "Sleep."

Serious and deep.

Xia Yu'an didn't dare to make any trouble, lay down honestly, lying flat, blinking at Meng Xiyue.

His complexion was as usual.

After Meng Xiyue lay down, she turned off the light in one second, and Xia Yuan leaned over.

Just next to her, the hot air was transmitted to her through the cotton pajamas, and the beating heart in the dark night was faster and more enthusiastic.

Xia Yu'an was taken aback, then couldn't help but want to laugh.

In the darkness, Meng Xiyue's voice seemed to be embarrassed: "Sound silence, good night."

Xia Yu'an groaned, and took Meng Xiyue's waist, rubbing hard on Meng Xiyue's shoulder, rubbing away the tears from his eyes.

He replied with a smiling voice: "Good night." A long time

.

Xia Yu'an said, "Meng Xiyue, I like you so much." In the

darkness, Meng Xiyue's eyelashes trembled, and she softly responded.

"Yeah."

...

Compared with the two who went to bed early, Xia Yuan's enthusiasm for coming out remained high, and the Weibo scolding war continued.

Xia Yu'an's new Weibo four-character domineering, "Nosy Be", has attracted a large number of fans.

Just at these four words, plus Xia Yu'an's fairy-like face, there were supporters all at once, and then began to help Xia Yu'an to scold those fragrant netizens.

A new round of curse war begins.

The navy invited by Xia Yu'an were perfectly mixed in.

Lin Xin, Xia Yu'an's agent, watched the Weibo battle and was even more stunned. The company has not made any move yet. Except for the navy that Xia Yu'an himself invited, there are already two groups of people who are helping Xia Yu'an guide public opinion. .