Chapter 3 Act I

(F)'s POV
First Person
Harlem

"So, let me get this straight. The Goblin has gathered seven of my villains from across the multiverse, just to kill me? What about the others?" I shouted.

"Just scouts, and no quite the opposite. He wants to watch you suffer. He wants you to watch as he sets your city ablaze and burns it to the ground, after he drops your loved ones into their graves... Oops, he already did that wi-" Webs shut the criminal's mouth.

"Okay Gargan, are you going to tell me what Peter has planned? Or do I have to bring out Spider-Cop and knock some sense into you? Or do I have to go shock it out of Ock, Vulture, or Herman?" I got close up to the cuffed criminal, who still had his dark green scorpion armor on.

Scorpion shook his head, I sighed, putting more webs over the criminal's mouth. "Oh don't worry, those webs will dissolve in six hours, you'll be able to speak... Eventually."

As I went to leave, something clicked. 'Wait, Peter knows my identity. That means he knows the people connected to me.. but that was only him and... Miles!'

I spun around, smashing my fist into Gargan's face, breaking off half of the dark green helmet he wore. Grasping him by the front of his suit, crushing it slightly, I slammed the Scorpion against the wall. "What have you done with Miles?!" I yanked the webbing off his face.

"Nothing yet, but I'd say he's in pretty big trouble!" He spat blood onto the cell floor while he cackled.

I sprinted out of the cell triggering the locks as I left. Rushing further into the facility, I came to the Interdimensional Transporter, yanking it off the desk it sat on, throwing it over my left wrist.

"Whoa! What're you doing?" Peter rushed into the room.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get back to my world! I need to make sure my friends are safe!" I dialed through a couple of options on the device before I came to a digital screen that said 'Earth-27848, 2019'. Slamming my right palm against the device, I blacked out momentarily, seeing various flashes, before I came to.

Everything seemed to be as it was when I left it. That was until I saw smoke in the distance.

"Come on, please don't be what I think it is." I repeated three times as I shot myself between the buildings on NYC. To bystanders, I looked like a red and blue blur soaring through the sky. Finally I reached the source of the smoke, and fear rushed through my veins.

The apartment complex where Miles and I lived had been set ablaze. Knowing I didn't have much time, I swung up towards my apartment window and smashed through it feet first, landing on a barely supported wall.

"Miles! MILES!"

"Over here!"

Peering into the flames, my lenses narrowed, spotting Miles holding a couple of things while stuck behind a wall of flames.

"Hey pal, I need you to drop everything!"

"But this is all your Spider-Gear!"

"That doesn't matter right now! I need you to drop everything, we have to get out of here and fast!" I narrowly flipped over the flames. "Hop on!" Miles had quickly dropped everything and jumped onto my back. Firing out two webs in high places, I pulled back as far as I could go before Miles and I were sent flying from the burning building.

"What's going on (F)?"

"Peter is messing with the Multiverse and trying to kill both of us."

"What? How'd he get out of the RAFT?"