Chapter 62: Red Snitch

Y/N woke up without a nightmare, a rare occasion as of late for him. It was early in the morning, thinking he was the only one awake he decided to go outside, he walked down to the kitchen noticing Hermione was also awake, "Goodmorning" she said, "Morning" said Y/N grabbing a cup of coffee, "Why are you up so early?" he asked her as he sat down across from her, "I've just been waiting for our results" she said, "Oh right, completely forgot about them" said Y/N.

"How could you forget?" said Hermione, "There's more important things in my mind" said Y/N, Hermione felt bad, thinking she offended him by asking, "I'll be back in a bit, I'm going out for a jog" said Y/N going out the door, he ran around the Burrow until he could see the small village, he looked at how they had a normal life and he wished it was him, he had thought of running away but he couldn't, he needed to finish this.

He came back and Hermione was still there, "Was it a good run?" she asked, "Sure" said Y/N going upstairs to the bathroom, he got undressed and took a shower, he sat there a while letting the water run through his body, thinking of nothing, his mind went blank, he thought maybe he would hear a very annoying voice but nothing.

He dried himself and got dressed, he went up to the attic where he was staying and now Hermione was there, sitting in the bed, he tossed the towel aside and sat beside her.

"There's something bothering you" she said, of course she would know, she knew him the best out of anyone, "Yeah, there's something's bothering me, but trust me there will be time for that later" said Y/N, "You always say that, but then there isn'...

"There's something bothering you" she said, of course she would know, she knew him the best out of anyone, "Yeah, there's something's bothering me, but trust me there will be time for that later" said Y/N, "You always say that, but then there isn't time, you either avoid me, or you just change the subject" she said, Y/N didn't say anything, he knew she was right about it, "Ron told me there was something about you that I should know, but I told him it would be better if you told me yourself, so tell me what is it" she said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Y/N knew what Ron tried to tell her, he felt betrayed, he didn't think Ron would mention it especially since Harry told Y/N that Ron said nothing that happened that day would be mentioned again, but he knew why Ron tried to tell Hermione.

"Y/N? Can you tell me?" she said, Y/N thought about it then finally spoke, "You deserve to know the truth, about what happened when I left the Hospital wing last year." he said Looking at Hermione in the eyes, "I-"

"You what?"

"I cant" said Y/N

"Yes you can, just tell me"

"I almost jumped off of the astronomy tower, Ron stopped me, I was ready to do it, after Sirius I- I just couldn't live with myself" said Y/N, Hermione couldn't believe it, she was sad, worried, disturbed, but she was angry, angry that he would even consider doing it, let alone actually try and do it. So she slapped him, over and over.

 So she slapped him, over and over